Your responsabilities-Verification System Engineer:
• To work with Product Development teams in the early and mature phases of development planning and performing testing campaigns with limited supervison
• To achieve project deliverables and milestones
◦ Determine and document the scope and strategy of system verification and validation and document it in V&V plans
◦ Develop protocols that effectively test the design requirements and sufficiently challenge the product design and, architecture
◦ Perform testing and data analysis
◦ Review and challenge system requirements for scope, risk and suitability
◦ Initiate and drive requirements on automation and test instrumentation
• To contribute to team growth ◦ Collaborate with others to resolve issues effectively ◦ To maintain technical skills and awareness of technical innovations ◦ To communicate effectively with peers, stakeholders and supervisors routinely.
Your responsabilities-NPI New Product Introduction Engineer
• Build, align, calibrate, and qualify optical metrology systems for engineering experiments and design validation. •Generate and release the procedures for building and qualifying the systems. •Drive the validation of system-level specifications by working with both the manufacturing and engineering teams.
•Provide design feedback and specification recommendations for new sub-assemblies.
•Support training of manufacturing and field service personnel.
•Collaborate with manufacturing and field service teams to resolve critical problems and implement continuous improvement projects (CIPs) to achieve cycle time, cost, and yield targets.
•Possess strong technical analytical skills and make decisions based on data.
Engineering School. Master of Engineering in Mechatronics, Electrical, Biomedical, Mechanical, Software, Systems or Computer Science – Engineering. Some experience in Product Development / R&D within a rigourous quality system.
Soft skills: • To contribute to team growth
◦ Collaborate with others to resolve issues effectively
◦ To maintain technical skills and awareness of technical innovations
◦ To communicate effectively with peers, stakeholders and supervisors routinely. Technical Skills: - electronics, - system engineering
remote technical test
interview with internship supervisor and CTO
Final interview with CEO
Ces entreprises recrutent aussi au poste de “Project / Product Management”.