- Logiciels, Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Engineering Manager H/F
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 7 ans
Who are they?
Mytraffic, created in 2016, aims to boost the performance of commercial real estate players (Retail, Real Estate, Local Authorities, Consultancy) thanks to an innovative Saas solution for location and flow data (pedestrians/vehicles).
We have already convinced more than 350 clients (Nhood, Nuveen, H&M, Dyson, Amorino, Carrefour, Klepierre, American Express, BNP) to work with us across Europe to help them expand their business, analyze and predict the performance of their investments, understand their customers’ habits and benchmark themselves against their competitors.
Mytraffic is a hyper growing scale up (+130%/year) supported by a 10 Millions € Series A fundraising round with Alven and Kernel Investissements in September 2021 to finance its European expansion. Their ambition is to quickly become the European leader in data solutions for commercial real estate.
Their values are:
- Believe in DATA
- Only MERIT prevails
- Be AMBITIOUS
- Work together with EMPATHY
- See things ANOTHER WAY
- Get it DONE
You'll be focused on people and delivery execution. Reporting to the CTO.
The Engineering Manager is in charge of one feature team (Web or Data). Within this feature team:
- is responsible for keeping people happy and motivated to work at Mytraffic (KR = employee retention rate, internal satisfaction surveys).
- is responsible for ensuring that pace of delivery stays high (KR = delivery results of the team)
After building solid statistics on pedestrian and vehicle data geolocation, we continue to improve the performance of our algorithms.
We plan to explore other data sources (social network data, banking transactions...) to integrate into our platform.
The goal is to use these new datasets with existing ones to provide metrics to our customers to drive even better decisions.
The Engineering Manager must have a technical background to understand the team's blockers, to be able to evaluate individual contributions and to recruit effectively for the team (technical skills will be evaluated during the recruitment process).
The Engineering Manager is not responsible for taking technical decisions within the team (but may have good insights), this is the scope of the tech lead. The Engineering Manager should take only 0-20% of its time in the code, to be familiar with the stack and understand the blockers, without slowing down the team as a whole.
Tech Team Philosophy
→ test, test, test. At Mytraffic, every line of code in production is a tested one, whether in the back or in the front end.
→ constantly improve and help others. Whether on a daily basis via code reviews, or occasionally via workshops. Our goal is to progress together towards exemplary technical quality.
→ questioning our processes and technical choices, proposing solutions and bringing up existing problems. Critical thinking is a guarantee of excellence.
→ evolve according to your inclinations, we offer to help you grow by joining other teams during your career, or to specialise in the technology of your choice
→ Participate in design thinking with the Product Manager, Designer and other stakeholders
What we offer
- Competitive salary: our demand for excellence pushes us to recruit the best profiles
- Possibility to dedicate 4 days a year to an association during your working time because Mytraffic’s values also lie in having a positive impact around us
- Frequent team building activities such as renting a house in the countryside to spend a week together because team spirit is at the heart of our values at Mytraffic
- Development opportunities for all our employees through workshops such as “Feedback culture”, “Non Violent Communication”, “Women in leadership” (at Mytraffic, half of our managers are women)
- And as a bonus, we have great offices in the centre of Paris (75002)
This job was meant for you if...
- You have at least 7 years of experience in technologies similar to ours with operational constraints.
- Background in mentoring / leading a development team
- You have a good attitude towards change and uncertainty about the future, which is common in young, fast-growing start-ups.
- You are able to provide constructive and reasoned criticism of architectural and design decisions.
- You have the ability to give a relevant opinion on important business decisions such as hiring, implementing new processes, changing methods when necessary.
- Your written and verbal communication is good and concise so that you can easily convey your thoughts, opinions and feelings to other team members, teammates, clients or founders.
- You are open to feedback in order to continue to improve.
Interview process (2 weeks long)
- Call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- First meeting with our CTO
- Meeting with Tech Leads
- Onsite Meeting with our CTO + the team
- Interview with our CEO
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter