Year of Founding2019
Average Age28 years old
Modjo's vision is to become a category leader in business team productivity tools. Our ambition is to help businesses accelerate their human and commercial growth through a productivity platform based on customer interaction analysis. With Modjo, we help our clients in:
- Increasing the revenue of their sales & customer success teams by using our onboarding, coaching, and call review modules.
- Getting data into their CRM effortlessly.
- Enabling their teams to work better together.
Launched in 2019, we are a team of 65 people, assisting over 200 clients such as BackMarket, Doctolib, Swile, and Bouygues Telecom in France and abroad. From the beginning of our journey, we have been supported by prominent business angels: Michael Benabou, co-founder of Veepee; Rodolphe Ardant, founder and CEO of Spendesk; Steve Abou Rjeily, co-founder of Doctolib; Thibaud Hug de Larauze, founder and CEO of BackMarket, as well as Aglaé (VC). Two years later, we announced our €7 million Series A funding round with Daphni (VC) to invest heavily in our product and provide exceptional service in the CRM industry.
Modjo is looking for people with ambition / determination , and team spirit.
Although these two behaviors are well spread in the company Modjo is a place where people are curious and share a lot of different passion such a fishing, chess, volunteering, ski freeride, tennis, food, playing music, salsa, farming and so much more. Modjo is open to everyone with a plan !
Modjo's benefits :
- Office in the heart of Paris
- Flexible 2 days per week remote policy
- Alan health insurance
- A Swile Card (11€) that you can use for lunch
- Improve your languages skills with free access to GlobalExam online courses
- We have a sport offer (Urban Sports Club) so you can exercice in France, Spain, Germany and others.
- Partnership with Frichti for lunch
- European team. French, Spanish, Germans & more
- Modjo drinks and other internal events all along the year !
Questions et réponses sur Modjo