- > 7 ans
- > 7 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 340+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Sydney and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $300M Series D round of funding from prestigious investors bringing our valuation to $1.5B
- Enabling over 300+ of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Urban Outfitters, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Siemens, and Toyota Material Handling USA, Inc. to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of overall eCommerce. Why? Because the marketplace model offers organizations the opportunity to thrive in the new digital-first world. Online marketplaces provide customers with an optimum purchasing experience and a wider product assortment by bringing together third-party sellers in a single site.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivaled technology, expertise, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s recent $555M fundraising values the company over $3.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1700 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we are committed to staying true to our five core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
More about Mirakl:
- The industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform at the heart of digital transformation for the world's most forward-thinking organizations;
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence and close to 600 employees in 14 countries. We have offices in Paris, Boston, Barcelona, Bordeaux, Chicago, London, Munich, New York, and Sydney
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s most trusted brands including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Decathlon, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Madewell, Maisons Du Monde, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for an Art Director. You will report to the VP of Corporate Marketing and will be responsible for growing the positive awareness and differentiation of Mirakl’s brand globally and internally, by driving its diverse creative output - from concept to production. This includes:
What you Will do at Mirakl:
- Own the visual representation of Mirakl’s corporate brand, in order to increase positive awareness and differentiation as the undisputed leader in the marketplace category. Deliver Mirakl’s diverse creative and visual output – from concept to production.
- Drive the creation and delivery of all visual materials for internal and external communications, personally or by providing vision/hands-on direction to supporting production designers/specialty agencies as appropriate.
- Deliverables include: presentation templates, digital marketing campaign assets (emails, landing pages, banner ads), social media posts, trade show booths, event signage, co-marketing assets, advertising, icons and infographics, video and animation-related assets, and other promotional materials as needed.
- Build out a team of global production designers that will help Mirakl ensure global design consistency and meet the diverse design needs that comprise our external face.
- Own and manage Mirakl’s brand guidelines, ensuring the highest standards of creative output across the company while maintaining consistency in visuals, brand identity, and messaging globally. Determine how to extend or refresh the brand when appropriate.
- Develop and maintain a library of all brand assets for ongoing company use.
- Serve as a resource for teams cross functionally at Mirakl on MIrakl’s brand guidelines and design best practices, ultimately ensuring Mirakl’s brand standards are upheld across the organization.
- Work with disparate stakeholders with design needs within the global marketing organization and senior management team, taking a service center approach.
- Interact and brainstorm with colleagues regarding visual display of concepts and information; translate business intent into visual deliverables that will enhance/clarify audience understanding.
- Prioritize, track, and communicate status of projects on an ongoing basis to ensure on-time delivery.
- Present creative design concepts clearly and confidently in front of all levels of the organization.
What Mirakl is Looking for in a Candidate:
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of brand guidelines, internalize their principles and extend as appropriate to ensure creative, compelling and memorable output, while also maintaining consistency and fidelity to brand identity.
- Ability to collaborate well with stakeholders across groups and levels, with a proven track record of translating desired concepts and/or business goals into impactful visuals and deliverables.
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and efficiently complete multiple projects to meet shifting needs and deadlines, working through and with third parties when appropriate.
- Breadth and depth of output across various digital and print marketing and communications mediums.
- Organized self-starter, extremely attentive to detail and able to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Ability to problem-solve quickly and creatively.
- Expert-level ability in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and PowerPoint
- 7+ years of professional visual/graphic design experience.
- Must be able to provide a website of portfolio work along with your application.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin