Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Mantu is an independent international consulting player, founded in 2007. Bringing together expert and complementary brands, Mantu stands out for the breadth of its spectrum, responding to all business transformation challenges.
Its activities are divided into four practices: Leadership & Advocacy, Technology, Digital Marketing & Experience, and Total Talent Management. A wide range of skills, all serving a single mission: connecting and powering companies with leading teams and technology to succeed faster and sustainably.
From its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, Mantu relies on a community of 10,000 talented people in more than 60 countries on 5 continents and has a turnover of 810 million euros.
Mantu is strongly committed to the development of its talented people and their skills. Its community of more than 110 nationalities offers a multicultural experience characterized by the group’s strong confidence in its teams. By giving them autonomy and a high level of responsibility, young people are provided with rapid career development.
Regardless of their specialty or sector of activity, all Mantu brands address environmental and social issues with the same determination to align the pioneering spirit of its DNA with their collective responsibility.
Job description :
The Group Quality Department is a dynamic and driving force for the whole Group. You will have the opportunity to become part of our dynamic team and support the development of our own certification systems and applications. As a part of the team, you will handle the following Information Security projects:
- On each account and project:
- Consideration of contractual compliance requirements
- Kick off meeting attendance to assess IS need
- Project PAS creation and follow up
- Compliance matrix and deployment
- Deployment of project measures
- Audit: internal and customer
- Security review
- Deployment of Information Security practices and processes
- Management of Information Security projects related to legal and standards requirements with impact on projects
- Management of Risk analysis reviews, continuous improvement plans for accounts and projects
- Responsible for business Information Security follow up and dashboard
- Management of Mantu documentation for accounts and projects
- Communication and awareness on Information Security topics for accounts and projects
Ideal profile :
- Master's Degree in IT or Compliance
- Previous experience in Cybersecurity & ISO 27001
- Fluent in English & French
- Business & Solition oriented
“Mantu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.”