Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko’s mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 220+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
📍Role based in Paris or full-remote from France
You will be part of the data team, a cross-functional team (with analysts, and engineers) whose mission is to supply Lukooms, stakeholders & customers, with trusted data and data services that are easy to use to unlock growth & quality of services.
As an analytics engineer, your job is to enable the data analysts by transforming the data, ensuring its quality and optimising the data models.
Your mission in the Data team:
- Transform business requirements into actionable datamarts with business users and data analysts
- Maintain and optimize data models, define and share the good practice for developing them
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines to gain reliability in our dbt models and Airflow pipelines
- Monitor and optimize the data quality metrics ensuring the health of our data marts and the reliability of our processes
- Contribute to our Airflow ingestion pipelines, and integrate them with our transformation layer
What do we recommend to be successful?
- You have a first experience in engineering or in a data-centric field
- You have some experience in SQL
- You have strong analytical skills and you are data-driven
- You are result-oriented and focus on the value created by your development
- You are fluent in English
What is in it for you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing Insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- International and friendly team and office in Paris
- Meal vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Learning and development courses
- Free books policy
- Remote-friendly policy
Our recruitment process:
1. First interview/ Introduction call with Trung (Data Engineer)
2. Case study + debrief with the data team (Gabriel, Trung, Xinyu
3. Interview with Benoit (our Co-founder and CTO) and Pie-loup (Head of Data)
4. Lukofit interview with Alison from the People team
Who are we?
Luko is a neo-insurer that has become the number one direct insurance company in France and Europe in 5 years with the fastest growth. Luko was born from a simple observation: 50% of French people distrust their insurers. To reverse this vision of insurance as a necessary evil, Luko's mission is to reinvent insurance so that it is finally simple, transparent, and useful.
On the agenda: accessible, efficient, and intuitive, with a caring team, based on a business model that re-aligns everyone's interests via the giveback.
B-Corp certified and with the highest-rated customer service in its category, Luko has earned the trust of over 400,000 policyholders (in France and Germany). Since its beginning, Luko has been supported by EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest with whom we have raised €70 million in Series A and B, as well as the world's largest reinsurers Munich Re and Swiss Re.
Committed to equal employment opportunity, inclusion, and diversity within our teams, Luko is looking for talent willing to join our 200+ Lukooms to shake up an entire industry.
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in English.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do, and how we work.
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.