- SaaS / Cloud Services, FoodTech
- > 2000 salariés
Senior Java Developer (Hospitality)
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Lightspeed powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Their one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
They’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. They dream big and they’re looking for people who do the same.
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our EMEA Market Fit or Core Product & Customer Delight squad in Europe. You will be working as part of our Hospitality product organization used by customers all over the world.
You’ll be focussing on Europe and global markets where you’ll be responsible for maintaining and improving the existing application as well as implementing new features and integrations to ensure our customers satisfaction in these markets.
As a Java developer you’ll work closely together with our Product Managers, Developers and our Support team in order to provide tailored and innovative solutions for the market.
For this role, we can hire anywhere in Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, France, Belgium and the UK. It is possible to work in office, hybrid or in a full remote setup.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Senior level experience in the Java ecosystem
- Spring Boot or equivalent
- Maven (or Gradle)
- Mockito, Junit, Spock, Cucumber
- Hibernate or other ORM
- Running Java container in the cloud
- CI/CD one of (Jenkins, Travis, Teamcity, CircleCi or others)
- Experience analyzing production problems, incidents and performance issues.
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience in multiple Java ecosystem frameworks to build Microservices.
- Experience writing automated unit and functional tests with one of the frameworks: Selenium, Appium, Boozang
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with cloud environments like GCP, AWS, as well as cloud solutions like Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Experience with real time messaging systems (Pub/Sub, Kafka, etc.)
- Experience with both relational (SQL) and non-relational (NoSQL) databases
Who you are
- You are a team-player who likes to contribute to discussions and share your own experience.
- You are self-motivated with the ability to function effectively in a team environment with minimum supervision.
- You are always seeking improvement and progress.
- You are eager to make decisions and not afraid of making mistakes.
What is in for you
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work
- Development of very high traffic products, used at the global scale
- Exposure to modern and proven technology
- Opportunity to learn and expand your skill set
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Become a valued part of the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family