- > 3 ans
- > 3 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
We are entering a new era of AI, interested?
Our mission at Kili is to help F1000 (Safran, Credit Agricole, Bureau Veritas..) and scale-up (VitaDX, Jellysmack…) clients to industrialize their AI projects into production.
The company secured over $30 million from tier 1 VCs (Serena Capital, Headline, Balderton) with support from top business angels (CEO Algolia, CEO Datadog, and others..). Therefore, Kili is on its way to scale up aggressively to the global market with the best data annotation solution.
We are hiring an outstanding Product Manager putting customer value first. We see you as central to our ability to deliver our promise. You’ll join a company poised for rapid growth at an exciting time, and will work with a cross-functional team to discover, specify, design, build and roll-out features.
You will own all the stages of the product management process, from discovery and ideation, requirement specification, stakeholder workshops and research to wireframing, prototyping and shipping.
Perfect candidates combines technical, communication, and analytical capabilities and will have the opportunity to design and develop creative, compelling, and cutting-edge systems that support our mission.
As a Product Manager for Kili Technology, you will:
- Be a member of the Product team, partnering closely with the entire company to drive our product forward
- Set the vision, strategy, and roadmap for your product scope, and feed the global strategy
- Collaborate closely with design and engineering to deliver highly valuable features
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and customer success for the go-to-market
- Ensure successful features launch and lifecycle, with success defined as achieving desired business outcomes and product KPIs
- Engage directly with customers and prospects to understand core problems and
translate into customer needs that empower designers and engineers to deliver the highest value for our customers
- Measure the impact of features shipped, solicit customer feedback, and iterate with design and engineering on new learnings
- 3 or more years experience in Product Management, doing both product discovery and delivery
- Master degree in Computer science/ Engineering or strong technical background
- You understand that less is more, and simplicity is the ultimate graal
- Exhibited relentless customer focus, and enjoy being a spokesperson for customers
and prospects. You love spending time with customers in technical domains (e.g., engineering, data science)
- Operate well in the unknown, and enjoy crafting strategy and vision for a quickly changing industry
- Experience of working closely with engineers, designers, UX, QA and marketers in a fast-paced start-up or scale-up environment
- Excellent teamwork, coordination, organisation, planning and leadership skills
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin