- Banque, FinTech / InsurTech, SocialTech / GreenTech
- Voir le site
Year of Founding2020
Average Age36 years old
“Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win”
#platforms: how to choose the right #liability #insurance? 🎥 Giles Morris, Senior Manager - Strategic Partnerships,… https://t.co/sZoFsKUOgD
Indeez is a fast-growing insurtech, backed by Mosaic Ventures and Elaia, with the mission to make platform work sustainable.
They do it by enabling digital platforms like Heetch, Brigad, Helpling and many more to take care of their community through usage-based embedded insurance & benefits.
Platform workers are the new middle class of this century. However, they face a massive problem of income whenever they are sick, injured, on maternity/paternity leave or have family life plans because traditional insurers struggle to serve gig workers.
This is where Indeez comes in to provide a safety net for an estimated 43M platform workers by 2025 in Europe.
With offices in Paris and London, this team of insurance and sharing economy experts is uniquely positioned to address this huge business need, having previously pioneered gig protection programs since 2016.
What they are looking for
Indeez’ mission to build inclusive benefits that empower sustainable growth of platform work demands creativity and innovation. Indeez is a good fit for natural, compassionate leaders who are quick on their feet and aren’t afraid to take risks.
Indeez prioritizes team synergy and employee wellbeing above all else - they believe healthy, happy teams are the most productive. You will be joining a team of caring and trusted colleagues, surrounded by supporting managers. Their values are:
- Obsession with platform workers: To be an Indeez means you’re able to put yourself in the shoes of a platform worker - everything starts and ends with the experience they provide them with.
- Everything is possible: The Indeez team has in common an infinite curiosity for problem solving, unrelenting bias for action and impatience to make a start.
- Only people matter: Be proactive at encouraging others before, during and after the challenge, remind them of their achievements and relativise the distance left to travel.
- Will to win: Indeez welcomes those with a hunter mind-set who are persistently driven by new possibilities and excellence in the marketplace.
Indeez is an equal opportunity employer. They welcome applicants of all nationalities and with diverse backgrounds who are looking for the opportunity to grow with one of the most innovative startups.
Good to know
Indeez is at its most exciting stage, growing rapidly and backed by solid investors who truly care about the team. They often enjoy talks from, or Q&As with, their investors.
They enjoy having lunch together on sunny terraces, going into nature during company off-sites, speaking at industry events, doing yoga and biking together, and of course, the annual Indeez Family Day.
Questions et réponses sur Indeez