- Application mobile, E-commerce, FoodTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Growth Marketing Internship
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Chez HelloFresh, nous bousculons les habitudes alimentaires de nos abonnés avec nos Box à cuisiner !
Notre ambition ? Révolutionner le quotidien des français, en promouvant une façon plus durable de cuisiner et en leur faisant découvrir de délicieuses recettes, créatives et équilibrées. L’alliance parfaite entre technologie et gastronomie, pour un maximum de gourmandise.🍋
Créé en 2011, nos équipes sont désormais présentes dans près d’une vingtaine de pays, avec plus de 20 000 employés. 📦
Lancé en 2019, le marché français connaît une ascension fulgurante : nous sommes passés leaders du marché dès 2021. Le moment parfait pour rejoindre notre équipe et avoir un impact fort dans l’une des scale up françaises les plus prometteuses ! Nous recherchons des personnalités engagées et proactives pour faire grandir notre équipe française, où règnent ambition, bienveillance et passion ! 🚀
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 18 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
HelloFresh has been recognized as the #5 Best Place to Work in 2022 by Great Place to Work Netherlands! 🎉 Check out our amazing team and office here and learn more about our socials On LinkedIn and Instagram! Ready to join our team?
🍋 This is how you’ll change the way people eat forever
For our ambitious and fast-growing Referral & Reactivation team in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Growth Marketing Intern from January 2023 for 5 - 6 months.
During this internship, you will be in charge of various projects across different marketing channels to grow our referral program and reach our reactivation objectives. It will give you the chance to really develop yourself. This is a unique opportunity to learn and gain experience in a growing business that is leading the way in the food industry.
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact
- Elaborating new offline A/B Tests for the Referral programs for the Benelux markets (elaboration of the ideas, briefing content and design team, voucher codes creations, contact with partners, ordering flyers, keeping track on stock and evaluation of the results)
- Working closely with the content and design team to provide the best copy/ design for all Marketing Referral assets (Online and Offline)
- Coordinating reactivation via our growth channels with the help of the channel owners (e.i: influencers, Direct Mail, Partnerships etc.)
- Evaluating the performance of each channels by creating strong presentations
- Supporting the team with all reactivations topics (voucher codes creation, Direct Mail planning, point of improvement for the upcoming campaigns).
🍉 These are the ingredients you’ll bring to the team
- You are currently enrolled in or have recently graduated from a relevant HBO/WO program with a specialization in marketing
- Enthusiasm for Marketing and a strong motivation for HelloFresh are key!
- You speak fluent English (Dutch and/or French are a plus)
- Good analytical mind, you are able to generate insights from data sets and turn them into actions
- Strong organizational skills, you can multi-task and prepare plans
- You have an eye for detail and understand the impact of small changes oncreatives and ad copies
- Strong communicator who can work effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
Please note for this internship we cannot accommodate research theses.
🥕 This is our recipe
- A lot of learning- and development opportunities
- Freedom to share and implement your ideas
- Hybrid work setup to help you get into flow
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- An amazing team and office in Amsterdam, check it out here
- And of course, you’ll get a compensation of 500 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week
🍍 Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us! In English please
- If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to get to know you better and understand your motivation for the role and for HelloFresh
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the internship
- Next up is an in-person interview with the hiring team to dive deeper into your skills and experience, and get to know the team you’ll be working with
- We’ll aim to make an offer within 48 hours after your final interview
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.