After she graduated from HEC Paris in 2018, Axelle joined Gorgias as an intern and then converted into a full time position. Initially hired in Growth Marketing, her interest for data flows and automation grew quickly and that’s how she progressively created her own position in Growth Operations: learning coding languages quickly and applying her analytical skills to support all the growth teams in the company.
Gorgias helps Ecommerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale.
Gorgias' product creates a unified profile of customers by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with Ecommerce data such as purchase and delivery info.
Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using ML. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
Gorgias has been around since 2015, and we're currently serving over 4500+ Ecommerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, and Fjällräven.
Is working with a real-world application that touches the lives of millions, your thing? Then yeah, Gorgias is for you.
- 🚀 You are excited to join a high growth tech startup at a crucial time, and with an unusually technical growth team
- ⚙️ You want to work at the core of our most valuable tool: our growth "machine" (that is discussed at Growth conferences all over the world!)
- 💡 You want to apply your engineering skills to concrete business problems and have an impact on all stages of our business model (from Marketing to Success)
- 🙏 You want to join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
A bit about Gorgias' Engineering Team Culture: Getting Stuff Done, Ownership, Team Work, Excellence, and Agility. You should join us if you want to ship stuff fast without scarifying quality. We've put great importance on testing our code, cleaning it, treating errors first, and features later. We also value growth and ownership. People make mistakes. We learn from them to avoid them in the future. We cannot achieve excellence if there are no bumps in the road.
Their Values at Gorgias:
- Always put our customer first
- Strive for excellence
- Be 100% honest
- Take extreme ownership
- Maximize your impact