Year of Founding2017
Average Age33 years old
GitGuardian is a global post-series B cybersecurity startup; we've raised $44M by the end of 2021 with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
More than ever in 2023, we have a very solid business model with a fast-growing ARR, multi-year contracts and great customer retention rates.
Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
More than 85% of our customers are in the United States.
GitGuardian’s values are:
- Everyone is a teacher, we learn together
- Fail smart, grow fast
- Dare and go the extra mile!
- Innovate, step by step
- Team up, stay humble!
- Offices in Paris and Boston.
- We are experiencing rapid growth (from 18 people to 150 in less than 3 years!)
- We value diversity and have a few different nationalities working together in English, when necessary, we are sponsoring visas and “titres de séjour” thanks to the “passeport talent” developed by the French Tech!
- We have a strong written culture and value asynchronous work (#Gitlab fans)
- We love to gather around team building activities! Each employee benefit from a monthly budget to spent on Team events which are organised.
- Remote-friendly environment: up to 3 days/week for people living in Île-de-France, (almost) full-remote policy for people living elsewhere in France. We also offer a Home office equipment allowance to every new comers.
- We are pet friendly and have a couple of 4 legged team members coming regularly at the Paris office ;)
Questions et réponses sur GitGuardian