Year of Founding2017
Average Age31 years old
GitGuardian is a global post series B cybersecurity startup, we raised $44M recently with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among some of the visionaries who saw this unique market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder and CTO Solomon Hykes.
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
Based in Paris we are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of their customers in the United States.
The Guardians are young, passionate and aiming high! 🙌
GitGuardian is looking for passionate, detail-oriented and curious people, who want to learn more every day.
The team is young, dynamic and has huge international ambition.
GitGuardian is ready to revolutionize the cybersecurity sector by creating innovative, transparent and enjoyable products.
GitGuardian’s values are:
- Everyone is a teacher, we learn together
- Fail smart, grow fast
- Dare and go the extra mile!
- Innovate, step by step
- Team up, stay humble!
- They are experiencing rapid growth (+ 100 in 2022!)
- They value diversity and have a few different nationalities working together in English. To support their needs of english native profiles they even sponsor visas and “titres de séjour” thanks to the “passeport talent” developed by the French Tech!
- They are French tech supporters and adopt many cool new apps (Qonto, Alan, Payfit, Dashlane, at.café…)
- They have a strong written culture and value asynchronous work (#Gitlab fans)
- They are agile and love to iterate on their tools, workflows and process to improve themselves continuously.
- They are sports enthusiasts (jogging, yoga, swimming, table football).
- They love to gather around team building activities! Each employee benefit from a monthly budget to spent on Team events which are organised.
- They are remote friendly! Their offices are based in central Paris (75011) and each person of the team can do remote work for 3 days a week in order to facilitate a good work - life balance. They also benefit from a Home office equipment allowance to equip their space.
- They are pet friendly and have a couple of 4 legged team members.
Questions et réponses sur GitGuardian