Gatling is an open-source load testing platform for web applications, to prevent from crashes and slowdowns. Gatling tests the applications by simulating the most critical situations (tickets sales opening, Black Fridays, go-lives of applications, marketing campaigns on national TV).
The start-up created in 2015, co-founded by Paul-Henri and Stéphane, now has more than 100,000 companies in over one hundred countries. The performance of applications is today highly strategic for all companies (turnover loss, negative impact on brand image). Within a few years, Gatling has become the reference tool for load testing in the DevOps world.
Gatling is looking for enthusiasts of the digital world who want to help companies create better applications, work in an international environment (90% of our community is outside France) and promote an open source project with high technological added value.
Curiosity, autonomy and flexibility are all essential qualities to join the Gatling team.
Joining Gatling means:
- Benefiting from tailor-made onboarding
- Working with the most talented development teams in the world
- Participating in team aperitifs on Thursday
- Traveling on national and international events throughout of the year
- Join a dynamic and rather funny team. Finally that ... it's up to you to judge!
Questions et réponses sur Gatling