Year of Founding2013
Front is a customer operations platform that helps companies streamline communication. By combining the efficiency of a help desk/ticketing system with the familiarity of email, teams can deliver exceptional service at scale. Today, nearly 8,000 businesses have discovered that they can still grow their business and keep the human touch. To learn more, visit front.com.
Founded in 2013 by Mathilde Collin and Laurent Perrin, Front has raised $204 million in venture funding and counts 280 employees across the US and Europe.
- They strongly believe in their core values and look for them in every candidate. Check out the Front Culture Book: https://front.com/blog/culture-book
- At Front, communication is open, candid, and constructive to foster a culture of trust and integrity.
- At Front, they strive to be generous and thoughtful in every interaction with each other and their customers.
- At Front, they aim for excellence in everything they do and always go the extra mile for their customers.
- At Front, everyone on the team shares in its impact, and they have the belief that they are better together than they are on their own.
- At Front, they are eager to learn and are not afraid to admit a mistake in order to learn from it.
Front’s Future of Work plan supports company culture while retaining flexibility for employees to work happier. Most Fronteers work in office Tuesdays and Thursdays to benefit from in-person collaboration (enhanced learning, engagement, and team bonding.) The rest of the week you can skip your commute and work wherever suits you best!
In May 2021, Front implemented Flexible Fridays. What does it mean? Flexible Fridays are a dedicated day every week where Fronteers can be more focused on work and less distracted by meetings and pings. There are no regular internal meetings and no expectation to respond instantly—just much more time to focus on creative work and mental well-being.
Whether it is climbing, building Legos, doing crafts, playing board games, biking, singing at Karaoke nights, watching movie marathons, or enjoying a homemade DJ set done by a Fronteer, our office managers are always on the look out to invent new fun ways to be together. You have great ideas? Join us, so all Fronteers benefit from it!
In 2018, Front started the Front Foundation and adopted the Pledge 1 percent pledge for Corporate Philanthropy, pioneered by Salesforce.com. This means that 1% of the company's Equity is set aside for the charitable foundation, 1% of the Product is made available in the form of donations for qualified non-profits, and 1% of every employee's Time (3 days / year) is set aside for volunteering efforts. (https://front.com/blog/introducing-the-front-foundation)