Who are they?
Founded in Lyon, FR in 2015, DataGalaxy is the industry’s first Data Knowledge Catalog helping organizations understand how their entire business runs on data. Their data management platform is dedicated to providing user-friendly metadata mapping, management, and knowledge sharing to support organizational data governance and literacy.
DataGalaxy has officially raised over $10M in funding and in 2023 and entered the American market. They are thrilled to continue expanding our active client base in the USA.
Today DataGalaxy is:
🚀 Solution adapted to various industries
🌎 Happy clients in France, Nothern Europe and USA
🏆”Great Place To Work in Tech”
🏢 Office in an iconic building of Lyon business centre (Tour Part-Dieu)
Who we are: Founded in Lyon, FR in 2015, DataGalaxy is the industry's first Data Knowledge Catalog helping organizations understand how their entire business runs on data. Our data management platform is dedicated to providing user-friendly metadata mapping, management, and knowledge sharing to support organizational data governance and literacy.
DataGalaxy’s Data Knowledge Catalog helps business users accelerate processes, reduce costs, and ensure regulatory compliance by providing an all-in-one data management and data governance platform. Our Data Catalog includes API to ease pre-existing data integration, AI services to automate data classification, and data lineage tracking to visualize data’s entire lifecycle journey.
Following our recent growth, DataGalaxy is blasting off to new heights! We’ve officially raised over $10M in funding and in 2023, DataGalaxy officially entered the American market. We’re thrilled to continue expanding our active client base in the USA.
Our mission: To remain at the forefront of revolutionizing the modern business data catalog by empowering data professionals and business users through increasing data knowledge and providing an all-inclusive understanding of how businesses run on data. We’re passionate about helping organizations facilitate rich collaboration, manage data as an asset, and derive powerful, data-driven decision-making.
Our values: Be intentional. Be clear. Be bold. Be humble. Are you interested in joining an organization that values teamwork, ambition, enthusiasm, and collaboration? Each DataGalaxian brings unique knowledge, skills, and points of view that help us create a truly well-rounded crew! We encourage unique ideas, inventive thinking, and independent perspectives so that we can achieve out-of-this-world results together!
Who we’re looking for: We’re hiring someone who is:
💫 Ready to join a growing team
💫 Passionate about data
💫 Up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments
💫 Organized, autonomous, and a team player!
DataGalaxy’s Customer Experience team manages and develops a fast growing client portfolio (150+ clients), builds long-term relationships with decision-makers to maintain and grow DataGalaxy’s presence.
Their objective is to provide the best service across all customer touchpoints to increase customer satisfaction and success with DataGalaxy.
We are striving to become a global leader: DataGalaxy is part of a multi-country strategy (US and Northern Europe). It's an exciting challenge with rapid development opportunities.
We are seeking a results-driven Account Manager with the below mission and responsibilities :
- Build and maintain strong relationships with C-Level, Executive Management, and various stakeholders within each account: understand their use cases, success metrics and monitor their project success.
- Create, drive and increase revenue within a dedicated accounts portfolio
- Develop account management plan for upsell and retention strategy
- Generate leads and chase qualified business opportunities
- Suggest innovative solutions to meet customer needs.
- Own the sales cycle from pipeline building to forecasting and deal-closing
- Coordinate customers testimonials and references to feed new business and sales processes
- Significant experience in an Account Management role selling SaaS solution with a customer-oriented approach
- A proven history of closing deals
- Ability to generate business leads for upsell
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Be a Deal-closer
- Dynamic, curious, creative and self-driven
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: ability to build relationships with clients and collaborate with internal Business Development, Marketing, Pre-Sales, CSM, to win a deal
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in CRM software (Salesforce or HubSpot)
DataGalaxy offers a number of advantages:
- Offices in the heart of Lyon and Paris, 10-15 minutes from the train stations
- Flexible working hours ("forfait jour")
- A real opportunity to join a French start-up that is a pioneer in its market 🚀
- A chance to create your own career path with autonomy in multiple projects
- An attractive remuneration according to your performance and your potential
- Remote work at will & 2.50€ net / day🔥
- Health insurance Apicil
- Meal vouchers (Swile card of 9€/day)
- Public transport 50% reimbursement
- Daily coffee and snacks
- Quarterly team events and seminars