Security Compliance Manager
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 5 ans
- Big Data, Cyber Security, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Security Compliance Manager
DataDome is one of the fastest-growing tech start-up in Paris. We offer a cutting edge technology, based on AI & Machine Learning, that protects in real-time eCommerce websites against advanced cyberattacks, such as credential stuffing & intensive scraping.
Today, we are proud to protect more than 10 000 domains worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Carrefour, BlaBlaCar, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta.
Our offices in Paris & New-York gather talents coming from 10 different countries and our team is working in a highly stimulating and fascinating industry, focusing on the security and reliability of our customers’ sites, keeping an eye on new attacks and new technologies and making our solution as reliable, fast and scalable as possible.
Our technical stack is mainly composed of a real-time detection layer in Java, a low latency Stream Engine running on Flink in Scala, ElasticSearch for the storage, Kafka for communication between layers, HAProxy for load balancing, Symfony 5 & Angular 9 for our dashboards.
We operate at scale and handle over 1 000 billion events per day giving responses within 3ms (99p). Currently, we are present in more than 24 data centers around the world, deployed using Docker.
Our infrastructure is deployed on AWS, Azure, Scaleway, Vultr, and GCP, using Docker, Ansible and Terraform, and monitored with Grafana and Prometheus.
This stack is currently handling 100k requests per second and manages more than 300 TB of data.
What we offer if you join our dream team:
- A stimulating work environment with passionate individuals and a first class R&D team creating a first class and innovative solution, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry
- A multicultural and diverse team withA multicultural and diverse team with almost 10 different nationalities in the office!
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year : annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties; one thematic aperitif per month, breakfast every Friday morning…
- Amazing offices located Rue de Rivoli with a 360 view of the most beautiful city in the world!
- A Swile card
We are looking for a Security Compliance Manager who will be in charge of auditing, documenting and certifying our conformance to security standards, including our internal processes and components but also depending on our customers requirements.
You will be more specifically in charge of:
- Monitoring, supporting and enforcing best practices in terms of Code & Infra Security (in collaboration with the DevOps team)
- Managing our Bug Bounty project to provide continuously security testing and vulnerability reports from our hacker community
- Defining and implementing our IT Security
- Leading the process of certification management (SOC2)
- Responding to Request For Proposal on Security part
You’re the perfect candidate if you:
- You have been working in IT Security & Compliance for 5+ years
- You are familiar with open source security software
- You have a strong experience in a SAAS company working in Cloud environments
- You care about code and network security, vulnerability monitoring
- You have really good skills in writing
- You are fluent in English
- You have an experience or a background in cybersecurity
- You have already implemented a SOC 2 auditing procedure
Meet the DataDome team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin