Who are they?
CLASQUIN is an international transport organizer founded in Lyon. The group operates in the Overseas field and coordinates sea, air and rail transport operations on behalf of its 17,000 clients.
CLASQUIN offers tailor-made solutions that cover the entire Supply Chain, from the collection of the goods to their final distribution. Each transport operation mobilizes about ten providers throughout the world, all coordinated by teams of experts.
Being both an international group listed on the stock exchange and a mid-sized company, CLASQUIN offers its clients the proximity of the smallest, combined with the expertise and the international network of the largest multinationals.
PASSION, CHALLENGE, RELIABILITY, PROACTIVITY, ACCURACY, INNOVATION
Are you interested in working for a medium-sized international company specialized in freight forwarding, showing a clear strategy in operational excellence and with a double-digit growth for 20 years?
Are you reliable, recognized as a great team player with excellent analytical skills? Are you interested by building disruptive solutions? Do you think outside the box and are you innovation driven? Are you passionate by technologies applied to the supply chain & transport industries?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine passion to deliver, we have the perfect job for you!
Join CLASQUIN as a Digital Solutions Expert!
As transportation industry is going through deep transformation, use of data and digital are a leverage to transform the sector and secure complex supply chains of clients. Embark in a collective adventure along with other experts and our development team to design the future of transportation. Work with international teams using best in class technologies (Microsoft Azure, Azure Devops, Power BI, Datascience…)
Design the offer & the product
• Advise, design, integrate, implement and test IS solutions matching the business requirements
• Be the point of contact in their field of expertise, and, as such, advise and support all actors within the IT department
• Analyze the functional needs taking into account business, technological and technical aspects
• Define functional specifications that are clearly understood by the development teams
• Follow the development teams using agile methodology
• Contribute to the definition of the service offers and the documentation of the solution
• Be responsible for communicating with the stakeholders including customers, business managers and development team
• Ensure that technical solutions and procedures are up to date and aligned with standards
• Manage dependencies with other products or functional aeras and coordinate with others solution experts
• Stay up to date on technological evolutions and proactively proposes technical improvement opportunities for their solution
Deploy & support solutions
• Act as the Project Manager of the implementation with regards to digital solutions and raise potential alerts
• Challenge both internal teams as well as client teams in order to stay on course with objectives
• Identify champions at the client and internally in order to facilitate appropriation
• In case of improvement/evolutions of Digital Solutions are required upon deployment, assess/challenge and design evolution as part of product roadmap
• Implement the supervision: set up key indicators
• Support level 2 of the solutions using incidents management system
Pilot digital solutions
• Define and implement solution governance along with business
• Assess/challenge new business needs in order to ensure solution matches its business objectives and respect global digital roadmap
• Propose evolution to continuously improve usage and user experience of the solutions
Requirements for this permanent contract, based in Lyon:
You have a background in designing digital solutions, working with clients (as sales, customer service, …) with experience on project management. Highly organized and good team player with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines, you are analytical and solution oriented.
You are technology literate (applied to Transportation market is a plus) with sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
You are willing to travel domestically and internationally.
You are fluent in English. Spanish or Portuguese are an asset.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Cette offre vous tente ?
D'autres offres de Digital
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !
- SOA People
Levallois-Perret · Lyon…Voir plus3CDITélétravail régulier
- Sopra Steria Next
Bordeaux · Lille · Lyon…Voir plus5CDITélétravail régulier