Year of Founding2019
Gender Breakdown50 %50 %
Average Age31 years old
Winner of the Grand Prix de l'Innovation from Paris in the e-health category, Cibiltech develops a digital platform that revolutionises medical practices in kidney transplantation thanks to a predictive algorithm. Our AI-based technology enables nephrologists to evaluate the probabilities of kidney transplant loss for each patient. This personalised follow-up treatment allows doctors to adapt treatments accordingly in order to prolong the survival of the kidney grafts. Patients can live better and longer. Financial resources for hospitals and health systems can be optimised.
Cibiltech wishes to hire technical talents to support the development of its SaaS solutions. The company is also looking for sales and marketing profiles specialized in the medical field.
- Pioneers in predictive medicine
- Worldwide scientific recognition of the founders
- An international work environment
- A dynamic team who loves sports but also croissants and chocolate.
- Regular yoga sessions and team activities every Thursday.
- Regular internal training to enrich your knowledge
Questions et réponses sur Cibiltech