Transportation Data Analyst
- E-commerce, Fashion, Luxury
Transportation Data Analyst
Vestiaire Collective curates and connects the world’s most desirable wardrobes and provides a trusted and sustainable new way of buying and selling pre-loved items.
Vestiaire Collective is a community driven online resale site dedicated to desirable premium and luxury fashion.
Founded in 2009, Vestiaire Collective launched with the aim of offering a high- quality resale site in which members can buy and sell luxury fashion in a trusted environment. The site stands out from other platforms due to its knowledgeable curation team, authenticity and quality control process as well as its extensive community of over 10 million members in 50 countries worldwide. In a new era of smart shopping, Vestiaire Collective is the answer to evolving attitudes to consuming fashion and the circular economy, giving customers the opportunity to extend the lifespan of pieces they no longer wear by bringing them back into circulation.
To date 450 people are employed by the start-up and spread across the offices in Paris, Tourcoing, New York, Berlin, and Hong Kong.
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Data Analyst to join our Transportation team.
About the role
Are you passionate about driving change and decision making by solving complex problems utilizing data? Join our Team as Transportation Data Analyst.
The Transportation Data Analyst will contribute to the end-to-end improvement of Transportation, leveraging internal / external data sources. The Transportation scope includes shipping of all parcels from our sellers to our buyers.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with challenges, with strong attention to details and the ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
What you’ll do
- Develop data collection approach that will help improve the Transportation performance and processes
- Identify key insights based on data analyses & define recommendations that can be easily implemented by operational teams
- Work closely with other Vestiaire Collective stakeholders (Operations, Supply, Finance, Commercial, etc.)
- Automate reports and build dashboards to monitor the impact of implemented solutions
- Collect, analyze & monitor evolution of Transportation data, internal performance KPIs on a weekly/monthly basis
Who you are
- Graduated from a top Engineer/Business school or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience
- Excellent analytic skills with proven experience using Excel & SQL
- Knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau
- Autonomy & rigor to analyze data
- Ability to generate insights & action plans from data analyses
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- A passionate job on a permanent contract based in Paris where you will be able to express your potential;
- The opportunity to grow in a young global company with a strong Parisian DNA;
- The possibility to work with dynamic and multidisciplinary teams.
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below!
Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective:
It all comes down to one important question:
Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Meet the Vestiaire Collective team
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en Twitter
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en LinkedIn