Head of Engineering
- Fecha de inicio:
- Teletrabajo a tiempo partial
- Licenciatura / Máster
- > 5 años
- SaaS / Cloud Services, Software
- Entre 15 y 50 empleados
Head of Engineering
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Startup Flow’s mission is to support large organizations and their teams to connect with innovation ecosystems to explore new business territories, find new business models, and make informed decisions about external innovation opportunities.
Startup Flow is a SaaS platform for companies to map, manage and monitor their open innovation projects with startups and partners at scale. The platform helps to consistently orchestrate the right data, the right processes, and the right people involved in the increasing number of open innovation initiatives (corporate venture capital, startup partnerships, R&D projects, etc.).
Some of the world’s leading innovators (HSBC, Nestlé, Capgemini, Bayer, and many others) are using Startup Flow to build innovation portfolios, design operational processes, and generate automatic reporting.
And they are growing fast! Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with operations in Germany and the UK, Startup Flow supports their clients and their teams in 42 countries.
As Head of Engineering your core focus will be to scale-up, mentor and manage a team of full-stack engineers to improve performance and the way we build our platform(s). You will also collaborate closely with our product leadership to ensure the roadmap is delivered to the best of our ability. Together with your team, you will navigate the balance of delivering an amazing product, investing in the future and maintaining a clean codebase.
Main roles & responsibilities:
- Manage, develop and recruit a team of talented & motivated engineers
- Take end-to-end ownership of the team’s production, quality, and delivery
- Align the technical roadmap with the rest of the company’s key objectives
- Collaborate across every area of our tech business to unblock dependencies, provide visibility and transparency to our other teams (Product, Customer Success, Sales & Marketing) and to our clients & users
What we offer
- Ownership & responsibility from day one
- Close relationship and regular work sessions & feedback sessions with our top management
- An agile, ambitious, and very helpful team
- Regular team events
- Great work ethics and a top working environment in the heart of Paris
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English & French
- 3+ years of people management experience with a growing engineering team
- You have the ability to adapt to the most efficient technologies to solve issues (we use mainly JS, but also a lot of other tools/languages depending on the context) and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You have already handled large scale projects with multiple cross-team dependencies and interactions
- You can navigate complex technical architectures and deal with enterprise-grade infrastructure
- Your best team player skills: you trust in the team and bring out the best in them
- Passion for the tech industry and the world of B2B SaaS, Enterprise software and Innovation
- Exceptional people skills: you can develop strong relationships and communicate with senior level executives naturally
Meet the Startup Flow team
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en Twitter
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en LinkedIn