Year of Founding1945
Average Age40 years old
Stago is a French company in the In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) industry with international activities. With operations in 18 countries, it has nearly 2,600 employees, half of whom are based out of France. Stago is an independent, privately-owned company that brings together all skills and know-how in the field of biology and instrumentation to develop, manufacture and market the widest range of reagents and instruments for hemostasis analysis throughout the world.
Using the most advanced computer, electronic and biological technologies, Stago invests in research and innovation to develop ever more effective reagents, instruments and diagnostic solutions. With more than 350 products on the market, Stago is a world leader in In Vitro Diagnostics and a preferred partner of medical laboratories. Customer satisfaction is a strong value and everyone is aware that behind their actions there is a patient.
What is important for Stago is to bring together people who :
- Wish to be part of a human-sized company characterized by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, listening and empathy values and team spirit.
- Seek to develop their expertise in computer science, biology, instrumentation (...) in a field characterized by technological innovation
- Wish to contribute to a useful mission: 80% of medical decisions are based on a medical diagnosis.
A company on a human scale that promotes well-being and development of its employees :
- Quality of life : organization of federative events, personal/professional life balance, telecommuting, free drinks, constant improvement of the work environment...
- Social benefits
- A sponsorship system for the onboarding of new employees
- Employee development : development of professional skills via an internal training center, development of cross-functional skills through participation in projects, annual professional development interview for all employees...
Preguntas y respuestas sobre Stago