- Software, Inmobiliaria residencial
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Content Marketing Manager DACH
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: No especificado
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
PriceHubble is a Swiss B2B proptech company that builds innovative digital solutions for the real estate industry based on property valuations and market insights. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge analytics and great visualisation, PriceHubble’s products suite brings a new level of transparency in the market, enabling their customers to make real estate and investment decisions based on the most accurate data-driven insights (such as valuations, market analyses, value forecasts or building simulations) and enhance the dialogue with end consumers. PriceHubble’s digital solutions are designed to help all players across the entire real estate value chain (banks, asset managers, developers, property managers and real estate agents). PriceHubble is already active in 10 countries (Switzerland, France, Germany, Austria, Japan, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Slovakia and the United Kingdom) and employs more than 200 people worldwide.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will be part of the company’s Marketing & Growth Team. Your mission is to help develop and implement the PriceHubble content strategy and operations across various markets. You will be working directly with our Senior Content Marketing Manager to identify trends and topics, and create content that helps attract and convert potential customers. You will gain hands-on experience and take ownership of various content marketing projects from A to Z.
- Work with customer-facing teams and with local stakeholders to identify relevant trends, topics, formats and content opportunities on our most relevant verticals
- Create, improve and proof-read compelling content (SEO Articles, ebooks, webinars slides, newsletters, etc) to foster engagement and conversions among our personas and target audience
- Gain and leverage extensive knowledge of our core markets and their specificities in order to become the go-to expert for the respective verticals
- Plan, run and optimize our webinars program for various markets, from the content creation phase to the promotion campaign, running of the event itself and coordination with sales teams
- Plan and execute the content calendar for our German speaking markets
- Coordinate and supervise internal and external stakeholders (experts, translators, freelance writers,...) to ensure timely publication of our pieces of content
- Secure and expand the collaboration on content with industry thought leaders and partner companies
- Test, optimize and learn continuously, using a data driven and rational approach
- Monitor content performance and prioritize your actions accordingly
- Contribute to the continuous development of our content marketing strategy
- 5+ years of experience in a copywriter or marketing position - MANDATORY
- Experience in an international B2B environment, SaaS and/or real estate/proptech/fintech - MANDATORY
- Fluent (native or near native) in German - MANDATORY
- Comfortable working in English
- Experienced writer, also interested in creating content in other formats (e.g. video, webinars...)
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Eager to learn and question the status quo
- Able to take full ownership of projects, work independently and collaborate with various teams
- Knowledge of the following tools or similar is a plus: Ahrefs, Clearscope Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Salesforce, Autopilot
- Knowledge and experience in the following topics are a plus: localization, SEO, webinars, social media marketing, email marketing
Join an ambitious and hungry team and enjoy the following benefits:
💰 Competitive salary because we always want to attract the best talents.
📘 Learning & Development program - We want you to feel happy, confident about improving your skills, experience level as well as your personal development success.
🏢 Very well-located offices with a great remote work policy and the possibility to work from different places.
🕓 Flexible working hours and work life balance