- TI/Digital, SaaS/Servicios en la nube, Ciberseguridad
- Entre 250 y 2000 empleados
Strategic Enterprise Account Executive (APAC)
- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: > 3 años
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Platform.sh is a unified, secure, enterprise-grade platform for building, running and scaling fleets of websites
We believe in a future where digital infrastructure is at once everywhere and invisible. Where innovation is possible without technical barriers and with reduced impact on our environment.
Platform.sh is a VC-backed scale-up headquartered in Paris with employees across three continents. Among our clients you can find key accounts, such as Vivienne Westwood, British high-end fashion retailer Reiss, the Canadian Football League, the British Council, Parc Asterix, Seloger.com, the German startup Flixbus or the South-American El Universo.
Platform.sh is a remote-first global workforce building a better cloud platform to create, manage and responsibly scale web applications.
A collective with diverse backgrounds, we work together to test, innovate, and challenge one another, finding new ways to reimagine digital experiences. We’re here to help our customers thrive.
Bring your experience to our team, and help us build a better way.
As a Strategic Account Executive (APAC)on the Enterprise Sales team, you will be responsible for driving sales of Platform.sh into the large enterprise You will represent Platform.sh within and among the various business units and divisions, exceeding sales objectives. You will also manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota-carrying sales position with a dedicated focus on growing the large Enterprise.
What you can expect to do on a daily basis
- Define and execute a specific account plan for the overall corporate mission and stated objectives for the larger enterprise - tie Platform.sh value proposition and experience back to key points that can help leverage time and money in ways that favor exposing and improving the efficiencies of business units, divisions and the overall enterprise. You will meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through strategic prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within business units divisions and the overall enterprise.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move large strategic deals simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in Salesforce.
- Previous experience in selling enterprise software solutions into the Fortune 500.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with business units, divisions, and the overall enterprise.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through Salesforce.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations throughout the country in support of sales efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring
- This is a remote job based in APAC.
- At least 8 – 10 years of enterprise software sales experience, with proven success selling into the large enterprise. You’ve worked with complex sales and have seven-figure deal experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience working remotely.
- Experience with platform-as-a-service, cloud technologies, and web application development preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- You have a high amount of business acumen and have a passion for solving clients’ business challenges with technology.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief of Platform.sh’s mission. You can go beyond relationship management.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere in Australia!
We’re a worldwide, distributed team looking for the best talent. Our remote model has been in practice and thriving since 2014. To us, remote work means flexibility and having truly diverse, global teams.
Company perks and benefits
- Leadership that cares.
- A global team, rich with culture and diversity.
- An open work environment where your voice is encouraged. We can always find ways to do better and look forward to hearing your ideas.
- A product you can believe in. We’re changing the way companies develop and manage their web applications.
- Wellness stipend of US$300 a year
- Professional development budget of US$800.
- Tandem – a pool of linguists from around the world willing to help each other work on learning new languages.
- Office budget of US$3,000 at hire (a computer is mandatory, but spend the rest on things that help you work, from headphones to a Wi-Fi extender) and a welcome kit of branded swag
- A yearly global gift exchange – get paired up with someone 3,000 miles or kilometers away
- We’re voted as A Best Place to Work by 96% of our employees and a Forbes Top 30 Companies for Remote Jobs.
- A company-wide DE&I initiative that you can be a part of.
- Yearly, international, company, and team meetups (when we're not experiencing a pandemic).
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter