- Software, Marketing digital/Marketing de datos, SaaS/Servicios en la nube
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Senior Product Manager
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: > 4 años
Who are they?
Mytraffic, created in 2016, aims to boost the performance of commercial real estate players (Retail, Real Estate, Local Authorities, Consultancy) thanks to an innovative Saas solution for location and flow data (pedestrians/vehicles).
We have already convinced more than 350 clients (Nhood, Nuveen, H&M, Dyson, Amorino, Carrefour, Klepierre, American Express, BNP) to work with us across Europe to help them expand their business, analyze and predict the performance of their investments, understand their customers’ habits and benchmark themselves against their competitors.
Mytraffic is a hyper growing scale up (+130%/year) supported by a 10 Millions € Series A fundraising round with Alven and Kernel Investissements in September 2021 to finance its European expansion. Their ambition is to quickly become the European leader in data solutions for commercial real estate.
Their values are:
- Believe in DATA
- Only MERIT prevails
- Be AMBITIOUS
- Work together with EMPATHY
- See things ANOTHER WAY
- Get it DONE
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll join a skilled product team and participate in the next stage of Mytraffic product development by taking an entire part of our platform under your guidance:
- You will be responsible for proposing the appropriate roadmap in order to improve product usage and expand our market share.
- You’ll be responsible for the entire lifecycle from discovery to the rollout. You’ll work closely with the tech and design teams organized in a squad.
On a daily basis you will have to perform the following tasks:
- Understand deeply your assigned market and associated pain points, needs by spending time with our users and prospects.
- Leverage your insights to contribute to the company roadmap and product vision
- Evangelize Mytraffic vision and roadmap toward internal teams
- Peer with product designer and development team to build meaningful solutions, tested and validated by a panel of future users
- Create clear and concise specifications for your features
- Coach product owners to organize team sprints, manage the backlog, make arbitrage when necessary and ensure the quality of the deliverables from the technical team
- Define appropriate usage metrics for your persona and its associated features, regularly report on those.
- Be the evangelist of new product launches alongside with product marketing manager, making sure everyone, clients and internal teams, is thrilled about what’s coming
What we offer
- A competitive salary because our demand for excellence drives us to recruit the best profiles
- The possibility to devote 4 days per year to an association on your work time because Mytraffic’s values also lie in having a positive impact on the world around us
- Frequent team building activities because team spirit is at the heart of our values at Mytraffic
- Development opportunities for all our employees through workshops such as “Feedback Culture”, “Non Violent Communication”, “Women in leadership”
- You will have access to thousands of gyms partnering with Gymlib all across France, thanks to a subscription co-financed by Mytraffic
- A Swile card to treat yourself during lunch time,
- Because well-being and mental health are our priority here at Mytraffic, you will have access to the Moka.care platform, our privileged partner for a qualitative day-to-day support
- An onboarding in Paris, objectively the most beautiful city in the world ;)
- Offices in the center of Paris
You’re the perfect match if…
- You have at least 4 years experience as product manager or product owner (SaaS and/or B2B experience is a plus)
- You empathize with the end user(s) and are a strong advocate of the user-centricity
- You have lots of energy and wants to be involved in an ambitious project
- You thrive when working on multiple projects at the same time
- You need to have impact and you love to get things done
- You are naturally curious and want to learn how things work
- You strongly believe in data driven decision making
- You love to coach and initiate others to product methodology
- You love tech products and know how to simplify complex concepts
- You can come once a week to our brand new office in Paris
- You have experience working in agile environments
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter