- Aplicaciones móviles
- Entre 15 y 50 empleados
Senior iOS Engineer - Open to full-remote ✨
- Fecha de inicio:
- Salario entre 91K € y 101K €
- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: > 5 años
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Mojo is a mobile app for creating incredible animated social content. Users can choose from hundreds of animated templates, customize them to their needs and share them on all social platforms.
Mojo was launched in 2018 and is now the #1 app for creating animated content for social media.
The app recently reached 30M installs with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 and hundreds of thousands of paying subscribers.
At Mojo, we believe that creating great visual content should not require technical skills.
That’s why we want to put a design agency in every pocket.
With a designer in hand, we make it easier for people to become creators, shop owners, marketers, or artists - and earn a living from it.
CANDIDATES BASED IN EUROPE OR UK ONLY
“A unique opportunity to work on an app that has millions of users. The role encompasses performance, optimization, threading, low-level programming, and video rendering. The result being very visual and ever-changing! ”
You will be a core builder for the Mojo iOS application. You will be responsible for turning feature concepts into delightful iOS experiences.
🧑💻 As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will:
- be part of a squad every quarter and contribute to the decision-making process as the iOS expert
- own the development of new features going from the technical specifications and discussion with the product designer to the monitoring of their success
- leave the code in a better state than when you found it
- help the iOS team continuously improve the processes (release, support …)
- contribute to defining the technical vision for the future of the Mojo iOS application
- look ahead to the new iOS & Swift capabilities, experiment with them, and share how we could apply them to the Mojo application
Here are the skills it takes to be a good fit:
- Fluent in English 🇬🇧
- Experience working in a team of 3+ engineers, mentoring new joiners
- Experience working on a high traffic application (we have millions of monthly active users 📈)
- Deep knowledge of iOS (6+ years of experience)
- Swift, UIKit but also SwiftUI, Combine, Async/Await (we are migrating 😎)
- Comfortable working in remote and in an asynchronous configuration (status updates, team communication, weekly sync, Pull Requests, code reviews …)
Nice to have ✨
We don’t expect you to have those skills, but if you have, feel free to tell us more about them!
- Previous experience in the Video editing world
- Experience with SpriteKit is a great plus
- Experience with PhotoKit
- Experience with AVFoundation, MetalKit
- Experience building a cross-platform framework / SDK
✨ Our work style ✨
We are a small team of 24 people. Almost all of us are based in Europe. We have an office in Paris where half of us go weekly. The rest of the team works remotely and usually comes monthly to the office.
We gather every six months for team offsites and regularly host team events in Paris.
We work in English. Our communication is mainly written.
Most of our major initiatives are organized in autonomous squads.
✨ Our core values ✨
💪 We have a doer mentality. We love taking initiatives to drive visible results for the company. We also cultivate a strong sense of autonomy and ownership for all topics.
🚀 We are excited about the change and always move forward with big ambitions.
❤️ We deeply care about other people, whether they are our teammates or Mojo creators. We advocate transparency and candid feedback. We want to become a B-corp within the next year, aiming for a more fair, inclusive, and sustainable world.
✨ Compensation & benefits ✨
Competitive salaries based on upper-range market data
Stock Options aligned with US market practices
A minimum of 5 weeks of paid vacation for all, no matter the country of residency, and 10-week fully paid parental leave.
Health and disability insurance are covered at 100% by the company
Pension fund contribution is tailored locally to provide the best coverage
🌍 Remote-friendly equipment & setup: we provide the best-gear laptop and peripherals, and cover the cost of home equipment and coworking space for full-remote teammates. Transportation and accommodation are also fully covered when coming to the Paris HQ.
🌳 Up to 3 days for your learning initiatives with a dedicated budget and 🇬🇧 English lessons to perfect your language skills.
🎉 Team events: we do team offsites twice a year, plus frequent team gatherings at our Paris HQ.
✨ Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging ✨
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We welcome applications from people with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require assistance, please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Our hiring process can be as short as 2 weeks, and here are the 3 main steps:
- Screening interview (30 min)
- Async technical test or 2-hour live test - depending on the job
- Final interview (1h30)
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter