- Permanent contract
- 3 years of college
- > 2 years
- SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 250 to 2000 employees
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
At Mixpanel, their mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses they serve. Through their analytics and engagement product, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real-time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Singapore.
- From answering customer emails to working with our internal teams globally, you’ll have the opportunity to define the customer experience and build a world-class support team.
- Strategically use product expertise and technical know-how to provide customers with excellent, tailored solutions
- Help define and execute Support team processes
- Be a strong customer advocate, identifying and reporting bugs to our Engineering and Product teams
- You’ll work with customers to develop custom reports, handle our API’s like a wizard, and delight customers with magical solutions all along the way.
- Assist in building our Barcelona office culture, working with Mixpanel HQ in San Francisco and international offices to establish norms, process changes, and independent execution of Support team needs
Who we are looking for:
- You’re empathetic and patient to explain complex concepts to a diverse audience — our customers are all over the world, in a variety of industries, with varying roles and backgrounds.
- You have excellent writing skills - your friends tell you that you write well.
- You’re an independent worker, able to problem-solve and execute in a new and growing office.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience providing consultative services to customers and the ability to ask our customers the right business questions and utilize their data to realize their goals
- Experience with Mixpanel — whether you have experience in our core reports or you are a power JQL user
- Experience developing or delivering customer facing or internal trainings
- Experience in a customer facing role or experience providing consultative services to customers.
A first call with your recruiter.
3 Zoom meeting with the US team.
1 face to face with the team in Barcelona.
Meet the Mixpanel team
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en Twitter
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en LinkedIn