¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Mantu is an independent international consulting player, founded in 2007. Bringing together expert and complementary brands, Mantu stands out for the breadth of its spectrum, responding to all business transformation challenges.
Its activities are divided into four practices: Leadership & Advocacy, Technology, Digital Marketing & Experience, and Total Talent Management. A wide range of skills, all serving a single mission: connecting and powering companies with leading teams and technology to succeed faster and sustainably.
From its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, Mantu relies on a community of 10,000 talented people in more than 60 countries on 5 continents and has a turnover of 810 million euros.
Mantu is strongly committed to the development of its talented people and their skills. Its community of more than 110 nationalities offers a multicultural experience characterized by the group’s strong confidence in its teams. By giving them autonomy and a high level of responsibility, young people are provided with rapid career development.
Regardless of their specialty or sector of activity, all Mantu brands address environmental and social issues with the same determination to align the pioneering spirit of its DNA with their collective responsibility.
- Legal support in Social and Labour Law topics
- Counsels HR, local management on handling employee relations matter, recommends and helps implement appropriate actions.
- Drafting & reviewing employment agreements
- Risk analysis
- Employment contract Clauses
- Post-contractual obligations
- Validity of documents
- Breach of contractual obligations
- Disciplinary procedures and termination of employment contracts
- Review and provide legal support on drafting and development of Human Resources policies and procedures domestically and internationally.
- Currently doing a Master's Degree in Labour Law
- French Native, English fluent
- You have had some previous experiences in a similar position
- You are able to ensure legal knowledge is up to date and be proactive in sharing this with the team
- You are problem solving skills and ability to work in an international business environment
"Mantu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.”