Lead Business Development UK (H/F)
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +3
- > 2 ans
- De 250 à 2000 salariés
Lead Business Development UK (H/F)
Cette offre a été pourvue !
ManoMano is a French company which was launched by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson in 2013, and has since expanded to serve customers across 6 countries (France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK and Germany). Just five years after launching our business and after successfully raising 60 million euros in 2017, our staff numbers have tripled, and there are now 300 ‘Manos and Manas’ working here. Care to join us?
We have made it our mission to radically reshape DIYing by offering our customers easy access to online tips, tricks, products and services. We currently carry over 2.9 million products on our website, and work hand in hand with some 1,700 sellers.
In 2016 we received the IMC Gold Award for e-commerce, as well as EGB’s Innovation prize, and were also invited to join Google’s VIP Scale-Up programme (top 10 French start-ups). We were recently dubbed a “French Unicorn in the making” by Forbes, and as such we are looking for bold, talented individuals to help take our company to new heights!
Joining us is above all a personal experience, one in which a global project and core values are underpinned by individual skills. Our camaraderie, efficiency and employee-focused mindset (which is particularly important to us!) have led to our company becoming renowned for the optimal working conditions we provide: in fact, we are among the top 5 French companies with the best work-life balance!
You can access employee reviews from our very own Manos & Manas here
We look forward to meeting you!
Descriptif du poste
The UK ManoMano team has existed now since 2016 and has grown extremely fast! ManoMano.co.uk is an important and strategic part of ManoMano’s future. At ManoMano, the Business Development teams for each platform are responsible for recruiting new sellers and growing their sales. We are looking for a strong leader to structure, run and grow the UK Business Development team. As Lead Business Development Manager, you will oversee a team of 5 Business Developers and be responsible for the team’s top and bottom line results.
Build a best-in-class DIY offer in the UK
- Define and implement the UK sourcing strategy
- Recruit the largest DIY sellers in the UK
- Set and monitor KPIs
Develop a best-in class “Hunting” workflow
- Set outstanding processes and action plans, constantly looking for improvement
- Oversee day to day management of team, supporting with sales & negotiation
- Lead by example, conducting highest level negotiations yourself
- Be the voice of the UK within the sourcing teams (sponsor internally initiatives and share best practises)
Grow your team
- Recruit as the business grows
- Act as a leader and mentor to grow individuals
- Actively set your business priorities and share them with your team
- Fluent in English with strong cultural understanding of the UK (Native UK preferred)
- Strong education (Tier 1 Business School or equivalent university education)
- Accomplished and sales oriented leader with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in high growth environments and 2 years in a management position.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce and digital sector a must
- Autonomous and adaptable (able to work in a constantly changing environment)
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written & verbal) with senior business leaders
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Curious, with a strong desire to learn
- Able to lead and carry ambitious projects
- Excellent sense of British humour a strong plus!
What ManoMano offers you
- A start-up environment made in France in hyper growth
- Autonomy with a wide field of action
- The international dimension (France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany)
- A pleasant setting in Paris in more than 3,000 m² (a gym, a terrace, a music room)
- An atmosphere (average age 29)
- Restaurant card, mutual, transportation, 7 weeks holidays / year
- Attractive salary
Déroulement des entretiens
Phone Interview with Talent Recruiter
Interview with Talent Recruiter and Hiring Manager
Interview with Operationals and Head of Department
Découvrez l'équipe de ManoMano
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en Twitter
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en LinkedIn