Year of Founding2011
Average Age32 years old
“We see a dichotomy between a hyper-solicited, volatile and not very loyal shopper who wants a simple, personalised, fast and non-intrusive shopping experience. Not easy!”
Romain Charles, CEO
Lucky cart, a French DataTech based in the heart of Paris, uses its proprietary technologies to leverage receipt / first party data of its retail partners. They process it using Artificial Intelligence and then activate it on e-retail media in a simple, fun, precise and effective way. Their mission is to propose manufacturers the opportunity to engage shoppers with tailor-made and ultra-personalised online activations. Their data science methods enable them to respond daily to the new challenges of e-commerce.
First and foremost, Lucky cart is defined by experienced teams, specialised in their fields (data, tech, products, marketing/com...) and synchronised to deliver every day our activation to millions of shoppers.
At Lucky cart, what they are looking for, beyond professional skills, are employees motivated by the challenges of a fast-growing DataTech, a sector of activity in full mutation and a rapidly evolving market .
They highly value know how and expertise but also individuals with character, who like teamwork and delivering ambitious projects.
Do you recognise yourself? Then join them!
Joining Lucky Cart is not just about doing an exciting job, it is also about :
- working in a friendly and challenging atmosphere with passionate people,
- participating in a dynamic company life,
- benefiting from a great deal of autonomy,
- taking advantage of the working from home policy,
- being able to work in a team with all the business experts (data, product, tech, etc.)
- offices in the heart of Paris and off-site moments, around drinks or a Rocket League competition.
Preguntas y respuestas sobre Lucky Cart