- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Lead Product Designer
- Teletrabajo a tiempo partial
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: > 7 años
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Since 2014, Kpler has been a pioneer in using the possibilities offered by modern data technologies to the benefit of commodity market players. Our proprietary algorithms systematically aggregate and process raw data from hundreds of sources, to deliver market players with high-frequency and actionable market information. Our clients span from world-leading trading houses, industrial and shipping companies, as well as financial players. By providing full transparency over commodity movements, Kpler enables them to drive new opportunities and make better-informed decisions for their businesses. Kpler has a footprint in every major commodity market hub and keeps expanding at a fast pace in each region of the world.
- Understand and map our persona’s journeys and user flows
- Design the relevant UX/UI in collaboration with the product team to solve or make those flows more efficient
- Design and wireframe features and products in partnership with the product development teams
- Enrich Kpler’s design system
- Actively look for creative ways to minimize silos across the product in collaboration with the product managers
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale verbally and visually to a variety of audiences (team members, your squad, company-wide, execs)
- Own the success or failure of your design work: validate your designs and initiate improvements
- Constantly seek and respectfully provide design feedback
- Help refine our processes and define best practices for design at Kpler
- Build and manage a product design team over time
- You have at least 6/8 years experience as a product designer in B2B, delivering data-oriented products
- You have a strong experience in designing user interfaces, web applications, mobile applications for data-oriented products
- You are very much hands-on in design and enjoy it
- You are very fluent and proficient with Figma and Miro
- You can translate business requirements into effective product design, delivering end-to-end user experience solutions
- You are a true and kind team player, quick learner, and able to work with short deadlines across different tasks
- you are a great storyteller and communicator
- you are native or bilingual in English (mandatory)
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter