Who are they?
Keen Software House was founded in 2010 by Marek Rosa. Marek started as a programmer working independently on the Miner Wars games and the VRAGE engine. After some time Marek was joined by a few volunteers and a real studio was created.
We are an independent game development studio based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Our main project is the sandbox video game 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 and 𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐕𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄. The game 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 has sold almost 5 million copies worldwide. VRAGE’s core feature is volumetricity within the environment. At this moment we are currently in the research and development phase, exploring new features of the VRAGE3 engine! Our goal is to support extremely large and fully dynamic and destructible environments, including planets, large spaceships, and any other creations built by the players.
We want to create games that are based on real science, real facts, real physics and real emotions. No magic & fantasy allowed.
If we step into the sci-fi area - as we did with Space Engineers and Miner Wars 2081 - we approach it from the hard-sci-fi angle. Every technology and every idea must be explainable using modern-era knowledge with very little extrapolation required.
KSWH is a studio with around 100 talented people working all across the world. As a company with a full remote policy we have more than 20 nationalities among themselves.
We are searching for a highly skilled and experienced Gameplay Programmer. You could be developing our game such as Space Engineers or new, unannounced projects. Keen Software House is an independent international game development studio based in Prague, Czech Republic.
We are always looking for new colleagues who seek technical and artistic excellence and who like to push their limits.
- Developing Space Engineers and/or new unannounced titles – implementing new game features or optimization, rendering techniques, physics simulations, etc.
A friendly environment without a corporate approach
Work on already very successful games
Incentive system benefits – bonuses
Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Orangeria – https://oranzerie.cz/ ) with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, and much more!
Unlimited home office
Possibility of (fully) remote cooperation, or a relocation package
5 weeks of vacation
Unlimited sick days
Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,…)
Dedicated time for studying
- Skilled and experienced programmer on Windows platform (+5 years)
- Very good knowledge and experience with C# and .NET
- Intermediate English
- Responsible, well organized, good time management
- Friendly, curious, creative
Considered a plus:
- Experience in designing and maintaining desktop applications
- Knowledge of C++
- Experience with back-end development / front-end development
- Experience with DirectX or OpenGL
- Experience with design patterns, unit testing, UI design
- Experience with graphics programming, game networking architectures, low level optimization, etc.
- Advanced math and physics knowledge
- Interest in science and space research
- Avid gamer
- Testing task in C#
- 1 hour long interview HR + Team leader Martin Pavlíček + Filip Dušek
Otras ofertas de Desarrollo Full Stack
¡Quizás te interesen estas ofertas!