¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone.
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
You will partner closely with the Director, Global Learning & Development and the business, to develop and deliver a new strategy for our global teams, amplify existing initiatives and programs and help us innovate and think about what is best for now and right for tomorrow as Figma scales.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Design, implement and evaluate leadership development activity across the entire leadership pipeline that reinforces our core values and drives a culture of belonging, equity and impact
- Developing leadership (not just leader capability) growing a Figma way of leading.
- Build knowledge widening / skills practice for individuals as leaders
- Expanding the capacity to learn for leaders by deepening self-awareness and hunger to grow themselves as leaders
- Develop a common language / framework(s) for use across the business linked to our ‘expectations’ of leaders at Figma
- Assess individual leader and team learning needs, developing impactful and scalable learning opportunities
- Build and deepen connections across the business so that leaders are learning with others across the business from different areas and learning about their realities
- Build trust based relationships with leaders, employees, and People Partners across the organization supporting a leader-influenced approach to learning and development
- Identify and embed ordinary and extraordinary learning evaluation metrics and processes across all interventions to ensure a data driven approach when evaluating learning needs and return on investment
- Experiment often and transition quickly from pilot to global programs
Some projects you could work on:
- Design, test, deliver and scale programmes through the leadership pipeline (incl. First Time Managers; Middle Managers; and Senior Leaders).
- Embed our ‘Leadership Expectations’ into the business providing learning content for areas where leaders may need to shift their mindset and behaviour.
- Strategically manage our coaching activity across multiple levels in our business working alongside several vendors to ensure we are seeing business impact and ROI.
- Onboarding new managers
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- You have a number of years of experience in a leadership development role with lots of learnings to bring forward to the role here within Figma
- You are thrilled with the idea of experimenting and evaluating to build programs from scratch and consider yourself a strong designer who can implement then scale up
- You are passionate about facilitating and want to get out there and deliver both virtually and in person
- You thrive in ambiguity, adapt quickly to a changing environment, take a global view, and know that sometimes laughter is indeed the best solution
- Strong communications skills and an ability to communicate and influence across all levels of an organization
- Strategic thinking, advising, mentoring, coaching and analytical skills
- Experience in effectively working with multiple 3rd party vendors
- Good practical knowledge of learning technologies and innovations in learning design
Read more about our team :
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.