Who are they?
Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone.
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for an Enterprise Solutions Architect to help Figma rapidly move up market and drive deals within large, complex enterprise companies. You will have the ability to be a technical and customer facing resource that defines processes and programs that help us scale and better represent Figma from a technical standpoint.
This is a full-time role that will report to our Manager of Enterprise Solutions Architects and can be held from our London, UK Hub.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Partner with customer support team to identify opportunities to introduce new product features that reduce account takeover risk and work with product teams to implement
- Develop an understanding of customer concerns around data access and strengthen Figma’s security stance and perception with customers
- Partner with product and legal teams to review new features and usage of customer data to ensure Figma is making decisions that encourage customer trustActively support our pre-sales team as they respond to ongoing customer security inquiries and reviews
- Work cross-functionally with enterprise customer IT departments and enable them to securely deploy Figma
- Proactively identify product gaps and opportunities to ensure Figma is securely deployed and exceed industry standards
- Design and scale our technical sales efforts, build scalable bridges between sales and product, and help shape product roadmap to support our customers as they grow.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 8+ years professional experience
- 4+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills within a variety of audiences and a knack for delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- Familiarity with the enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- Ability to prioritize competing demands from customers and balance their needs against those of the business
- Speak an additional language, preferably German or French
Read more about our team:
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Otras ofertas de Desarrollo Full Stack
¡Quizás te interesen estas ofertas!