- Entre 250 y 2000 empleados
Agreements Assistant with Portuguese 1
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: > 1 año
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publically traded international Energy Company, with more than 75,000 employees. An industry leader in almost every aspect of the energy and petrochemical business, they operate facilities or market products in most of the world’s countries and explore for oil and natural gas on six continents. Safety is more than just a priority at ExxonMobil – it is a core value and an integral part of their culture. Protecting the safety and health of our workforce is fundamental to our business.
WHAT ROLE YOU WILL PLAY IN OUR TEAM
- Join our exciting Procurement Hub in Prague, which is supporting ExxonMobil’s business in Europe. This role is within Procurement Support Team in particular.
- We provide job opportunities for both inexperienced and experienced personnel with Administrative and Procurement interest. We dedicate significant resources and time to focus on developing your skills and personnel growth to allow you take further career opportunities within ExxonMobil.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will be responsible for creation of new agreements in SAP (material, services and/or freight, as applicable), ensuring proper set up for automatic issuance of Purchase Orders, receipts and payments (smooth Requisition to Payment process)
- You will be responsible for SAP agreement maintenance that may include revising prices, making additions or deletions, updating client or supplier information, etc.
- You should issue vendor master requests
- Provide guidance to Agreement Owners and others, as needed
- Assist Business clients with optimal SAP utilization and other Procurement related activities (i.e. invoice reconciliation, system implementation, tests)
- Develop and sustain agreement expertize, leverage technology, look for automation opportunities
- Perform ad hoc data gathering and analysis
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
We offer you:
- Annual bonus and monthly lunch allowance on top of significant base pay
- Financial security benefits like contribution to pension saving plan up to 4.5% of base pay, life insurance or income protection while on sick leave
- Cafeteria plan including Multisport card option
- 25 vacation days (extended for seniority), extra days for bank holidays falling on weekend
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for various networks including family support initiatives
- Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including fit-stops, ergonomics support and much more!
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
Please note benefits may be changed at discretion of ExxonMobil from time to time without notice, subject to applicable law.
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Min. 1 year administrative experience
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel)
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage