¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Their solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. They analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 1000 talented professionals representing more than 60 nationalities. The team is based around the globe, including offices in Paris, Barcelona, London, Dusseldorf, Warsaw, Mauritius, New York, Tunis, Hong Kong, Toronto and Tokyo. They hire remotely as well.
Our Product Management team is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help scale our applications and to fuel our expansion. In this role, you will report to the Group Product Manager and participate in the evolution and creation of products and features within our EcoVadis Product Suite from conception to launch.
In this role you will:
- Own an area of the product and be responsible for driving product evolution and innovation
- Participate in overall product strategy, including researching and developing requirements for existing products
- Elicit business requirements for current and future product functionalities by participating in user research supported by direct contact with users
- Work closely with Product Owners, Engineering Team and other EcoVadis departments to ensure that deliverables meet business needs and quality standards
- Participate in defining and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data that drives the success of our products
- Bring insights from our product’s data and analytics to inform decision-making
Location: Warsaw/Remote from Poland
Start date: ASAP
Contract: B2B or CoE
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team in Poland is full of talented professionals from various sectors who all share a desire to make an impact. We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
• Support with all the necessary office and IT equipment
• Optional (fully covered or co-financed) health care and life insurance
• Multisport card and wellness allowance
• Lunch card
• Annual performance bonus
• Flexible working hours
• Hybrid/ full remote work
• Remote work from abroad policy
• French and Polish classes
• Internet and Electricity bill allowance
• CSR activities
• Modern, pet-friendly office in the city center (next to Rondo ONZ)
• Community service day when volunteering
Our hiring team looks forward to reviewing your CV, in English, with a guaranteed response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you!
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions, and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, including the provision of interview questions, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity, inclusion and reducing bias in our hiring processes. EcoVadis does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique. In your application, we encourage you to remove personal information such as: photographs, marital status, number of children, religion, gender, residential postal code, university graduation date, past medical or parental leave(s) taken, nationality (instead, please state if you are legally eligible to work in the job region/country), university name (instead, please state any degrees obtained and the study major).
- 3+ years Product Management experience at a tech company
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies and have an understanding of modern web/SaaS technologies and systems
- You communicate effectively and can act as the liaison between various stakeholders in the business including design and technical teams
- You show curiosity and possesses an appreciation for thinking outside the box
- You have experience and passion for designing an engaging user experience
- English at native speaker level (an additional European language is a strong advantage)
- Relevant university degree