1. Phone interview with manager: Discussion on your career path and your professional project to validate the suit with the expectations and requirements of the position.
2. Day interview with your future manager, the HR team, the cofounders, and the team:
- A 30-minute presentation in English +Q&A so we can get to learn more about your professional background and how you can be a good fit to the job position and DNA Script’s values.
- 1to1 interviews so you can meet your future colleagues. Visit our office!
3. References check
4. Timing: around 2-3 weeks
Our recruitment processes include communication through an official DNA Script email address (email@example.com or any address from the @dnascript.co domain), over the phone or though official recruitment platforms (WelcomeKit, Indeed, LinkedIn).
Legitimate DNA Script recruiters will not solicit personal data from candidates during the application phase including, but not limited to, date of birth, social security numbers, or bank account information.
Interviews may be conducted over the phone, in person, or via an approved enterprise videoconferencing service (such as Google Meets or Zoom). They will never occur via Signal, Telegram or Messenger.
Offers will be done both verbally and in written format.
DNA Script may request some personal information to initiate the onboarding process, but this will be through protected means.
DNA Script is a leading company in manufacturing de novo synthetic nucleic acids using enzymatic DNA synthesis (EDS) technology. The company aims at accelerating innovation in life science and technology through the decentralization of rapid, on demand and high-quality DNA synthesis. DNA Script's approach leverages nature's billions of years of evolution in synthesizing DNA to set a new standard for customizing nucleic acid synthesis thus accelerating discovery in genetics, genomics, and synthetic biology. Discovery disciplines with profound impacts upon humanity such as biopharma, translational genetics and even molecular information storage all start with synthetic DNA. The company has recently initiated the commercialization of its first EDS powered platform, the SYNTAX system.
To date, DNA Script has raised over $315M of financing, with leading investors such as Coatue Management, Fidelity Management and Research, Catalio Capital Management, Casdin Capital, LSP, Bpifrance Large Ventures, Danaher, Illumina Ventures, Agilent, Merck Ventures, Sofinnova Partners, Kurma Partners and Eurazeo.
DNA Script also partners on technology and product development with leading organizations such as DARPA, IARPA, Moderna Therapeutics, GE Research, Illumina, the Broad Institute, Harvard University, Institut Pasteur and the French Department of Defense.
DNA Script has its research and manufacturing facilities headquartered in Paris, France, and is in the process of expanding its commercial and development teams in South San Francisco.
They’re above all science-driven thinkers, makers, dreamers and do-ers.
DNA Script is now moving to a new stage of development, i.e. commercialization. That’s why they are looking for new talents in different fields: R&D, manufacturing and supply chain, sales and marketing, industrial and IT engineering, quality, customer service, etc.
Are you passionate about life sciences, curious, motivated, proactive and you want to invest in a company with an innovative project? Do not hesitate to send them your application!
Join DNA Script means :
- 💗 Participate and bring to life a project that makes sense and will have a real impact on future generations
- 🎓 Be part of a strong scientific and technical environment: a technology that pushes the limits of DNA synthesis and will power the bio-revolution of the 21st century. They already have several collaborations with MIT, Harvard, Moderna, GE Healthcare etc.
- 💪 A scalable position: you will benefit from training, work on transversal projects, develop a new expertise, etc.
- 🌍 Discover different cultures because at DNA Script we come from all over the world.
- 🤗 Friday breakfast, afterworks and teambuildings frequently
- 🏆 A management with values Excellence, transparency and kindness, where the well-being is not just a promess!