DinMo's mission is to make data accessible for everyone without the need for coding. Since the very beginning, we have focused on the user and put user experience at the heart of our work to offer the smoothest and most intuitive interface possible.
Our product roadmap is ambitious, and we are constantly solving new technical challenges.
We believe that small teams allow for great individual impact. Kindness and support are two fundamental values that allow us to achieve our goals and better serve our users.
Technologies and tools
Organization and methodologies
At DinMo, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our technical team works closely with all parts of the organization to ensure the design of a product that is as simple and intuitive as possible for non-tech people.
- Pragmatic Engineering - creating as much value as possible
- Clean code: clean code is code that is easy to read, understand, and maintain
- Results-oriented culture
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Intention-based culture
Our working methods:
- Quarterly OKRs methodology - company level and team level
- Product methodology inspired by the SCRUM method
- Agile framework, daily stand-ups, two-week sprints, 1 bi-weekly Grooming, retrospective
Projects and tech challenges
We’re currently working on building an AI-powered assistant integrated into the DinMo platform, designed to provide personalized data-driven insights and recommendations for businesses. It uses DinMo’s knowledge layer to transform any business question into a SQL query and return the correct answer. It can also provide guidance on how to use the product efficiently to generate more value for our customers
Step 1: Interview with your future managers
Step 2: Technical Test
Step 3: Meeting with our CEO
No openings for now; please check back in a few days!