- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
- Video Games
- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
While some still look to the stars, social networks and video games have given us a chance to look to the digital realm, a third place. These frontiers, thus far, have been fun - a form of entertainment.
Darewise is a team of force multiplier game developers, united to prove we can go beyond entertainment by experiencing rich, creative and connected open world, multiplayer video games.
They’re ready to prove that these worlds can exist as a cooperative venture between company and community.
They are building proprietary technology that serves as the foundation for these open world experiences, pushing beyond the existing social networks and online games to connect people in new, meaningful ways. They share this desire with gamers around the world who are eager to participate in building these worlds both as a technological achievement and as active participants in the game itself.
If you dream of pushing the boundaries of what a game can be, join their international team and start disrupting it all to offer unprecedented gaming experiences.
Are you a talented VFX Artist looking for a new adventure? At Darewise, we are speaking to passionate and driven VFX Artists that are excited about opportunities to work on unique, stylised projects and who love nothing more than creating cutting edge visual effects for video games.
The majority of your time will be spent designing and implementing (and optimising) visual effects into Life Beyond in order to help make the game come alive. You will work with the Art Director, Art Production Manager, as well as the design team, to create visually stunning effects that enhance gameplay and elevate the overall player experience.
You’ll be a big fan of working in Unreal and will be well-versed with making effects and materials in UE4, and can showcase examples of creating stylised effects in your portfolio or during the recruitment process.
Darewise is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
Please note that this position is either full-time on-site in Paris - or you can work remotely from your home anywhere in Europe.
BENEFITS FOR EVERYONE
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with stock options
- 35 days off per year
- Flexible working scheme
- Relocation package including EU working visa assistance if necessary
- Profit share scheme
- Work within a small, highly motivated team who are passionate to succeed
- Attend events with the whole Darewise team multiple times a year
- Visit your coworkers in other countries for free (up to twice a year)
- Become part of an inclusive and experienced international team
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS WHEN BASED IN FRANCE
- Live in Paris, one of the most iconic and exciting cities in the world
- Public + private health insurance
- 50% refund of your public transport card
- Get the most comfortable and efficient work environment (Herman Miller chairs and standing desks)
- Solid experience working on video game projects using Unreal Engine
- Expertise in creating high-quality particle effects and materials or textures
- A portfolio showcasing a high-quality VFX reel
- Ability to create stylised effects
- A good understanding of shaders
- A good understanding of 3D models and the ability to apply effects to them
- Natural artistic ability and feeling for game development
- Capable using Photoshop and similar tools
- Excellent communicator comfortable giving and receiving feedback
Also nice to have
- Experience working on a stylised video game
- Knowledge of UI effects and implementation
Our recruitment process consists of a preliminary application screening, HR Interview, Lead Interview, and Executive Interview, and may include a technical test, with an on-site interview as the final step in the process (Covid crisis and travel restrictions permitting). In special cases, exceptions or modifications can be made.
Note: Though our office is located in Paris, English is our official office language. As such, we request for all applications to be submitted in English; non-English applications will not be considered.
Meet the Darewise Entertainment team
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en Twitter
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en LinkedIn