Year of Founding2016
Average Age32 years old
Latest job listings
Quality Assurance/Regulatory Affairs Manager
Chargé.e en Assurance Qualité/Affaires Réglementaires
Ingénieur Développement Produit
Responsable Assurance Qualité/Affaires Réglementaires
Our impact? Improve or save people's lives by developing the medical solutions of tomorrow.
COVARTIM is an engineering company that focuses on the development of medical technologies. COVARTIM helps startups, SMEs and healthcare practitioners develop and certify their medical devices, IVD medical devices and medical software.
The company is located in Brussels. Its clients are based in Belgium as well as in France, in the Netherlands, in Luxemburg, in Japan, in USA and in Brazil.
COVARTIM provides trainings to its clients and at the University.
COVARTIM attends many events and, once a year, organizes its own conference - the MedTech Meetup.
Working at COVARTIM implies being part of an active member of a blooming sector and above all, contributing to the development of medical solutions that save or improve people's lives.
COVARTIM is looking for people:
- good team player
- eager to learn and willing to contribute to the growth of the company
- with strong communication skills
- well organized in order to work on several projects in parallel
- passionate about life sciences, technology and innovation
Working at COVARTIM means:
- never get bored thanks to many various projects
- many responsibilities
- a lot of challenges that make you learn and grow
- enhanced visibility among clients and colleagues
- a comfy working place with a view of trees AND a kicker
- a Health & Well-Being program
Preguntas y respuestas sobre COVARTIM