Bulldozair is a fast-growing startup in the Proptech sector. They facilitate the management of construction projects and collaboration between construction sites and the office in many industries (Construction, Real Estate, Energy, Retail, Transport, Health, Infrastructure).
Their solution is deployed by major contractors such as CARREFOUR, RATP, CHANEL, TOTAL, EDF, EIFFAGE APRR, BOUYGUES Immobilier...but also by many smaller partners: prime contractors, design offices, general and specialized companies.
They help these customers to control their construction projects (planning, process, quality, conformity) and to have an efficient collaboration.
- Already a recognized player in proptech and construction tech
- they practiced on site construction management themselves before digitizing it.
- They have a concrete impact on the daily life of users (we are talking about productivity gains of around 25%).
- They are transforming a traditional sector that is on the verge of being revolutionized.
- They are supported by VC investors who have given us the means to achieve our ambitions.
- They are supported by the most important digital ecosystems (Y Combinator / STATION F) or businesses (ProBTP, Impulse partners).
- They are in full growth, internationalization and structuring
Bulldozair is looking for talented people to participate in the structuring and acceleration of the company.
Beyond the expected skills, and a real desire to change the world of construction in a sustainable way, it is also a state of mind that is necessary to join the team.
Here are the values that work well to join the adventure:
- Very good relational / Authenticity
- Listening and empathy / leadership
- Ambition and surpassing / Pragmatism
- Self-confidence / Humility
- Ownership / sense of responsibility
- Reactivity / pro-activity
- Rigor / ability to adapt
- Autonomy / Good communicator and team player
- Empowerment / Focus on achieving your goals
- Fast and continuous learning capability
- Sense of detail
- Positive, and energetic
The team is becoming more and more international, so English is more and more essential.
The team is mostly remote / teleworking so a very good level of autonomy, communication and organization of its work is required.