Head of Credit Risk
- FinTech / InsurTech
Head of Credit Risk
🤑 Simple and user-friendly, Bling is the first app of its kind to lend its users 100€ instantly
⚡️ Instant cash advance
🛡 Overdraft shield
🇪🇺 Today, Bling operates in France and Spain, aiming to become the first European on-demand cash solution
🔥With over 500.000 users, we boast a double-digit monthly growth in France and are establishing ourselves in the Spanish market, with pan-European ambitions. Our offices are based in Paris and Barcelona.
Bling is a mobile app that instantly lends our users up to 100€ for one month to do whatever they want. Every month, we help thousands of people to make ends meet, avoid bank overdraft fees, and to have better visibility on their expenses. All this by keeping a fresh, and ethical approach.
With >500.000 users, we boast a double-digit monthly growth in France and have entered the Spanish market with pan-European ambitions.
📍Our offices are based in Paris and Barcelona.
We are looking for an experienced credit risk expert to shape our credit risk management leveraging on the industry’s best practices. Have you built and implemented credit risk policies in retail or consumer lending? Are you ready to bring the best of the banking world to Bling’s unique model? Then you look much like our ideal candidate.
You will report directly to the COO and work closely with a dedicated Data Analyst, the Senior Data Scientist in charge of modeling and the Head of Collections.
- Have the ownership of the cost of risk, with the objective of decreasing it without rejecting too many users.
- With help from the Data team, leverage insights from Collections, Payments and Product to fully understand which users default and why, and how to avoid it. Challenge the existing modeling approach and bring new ideas.
- Improve and formalize the credit risk management policies to increase efficiency while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Improve the credit risk reporting and forecasting processes and quality.
- Full-time position.
- Based in the center of Paris. Possibility of partial work from home.
- Compensation package based on profile.
Why join us
- Shape the future of risk management in a company which success relies on it.
- See the impact of your work every day.
- Embark on an adventure in a fast-paced, for-good fintech.
- Join an international, open-minded team that seizes every opportunity to celebrate success.
- 4+ years of credit management experience in retail banking or consumer lending.
- Excellent academic background.
- Fluency in English.
- Team player who is not afraid to “get his/her hands dirty”.
Meet the Bling team
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en Twitter
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en LinkedIn