¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel app enabling 26 million active members a year to share a ride in 21 countries. Its technology matches drivers with empty seats with passengers heading the same way, so they can share the cost of the trip. With the mission to be the go-to marketplace for shared travel, BlaBlaCar combines carpooling with bus journeys from over 4000 operators to offer a wide choice of affordable and sustainable travel solutions, all in one app.
In 2022, BlaBlaCar’s trusted community connected 2 million meeting points worldwide and enabled 90 million human encounters. Carpool drivers saved 450 million euros, and all BlaBlaCar’s mobility services contributed to avoiding 1.5 million tonnes of CO2 emissions.
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel network, connecting over 100 million members across 22 countries looking to carpool or travel by bus. By sharing rides and filling empty seats on the road, our community avoids 1.6 million tons of CO2 emissions every year (as if Paris was free of road traffic for a year!)
We are a global and diverse team of 700+ people with 45+ nationalities, and headquartered in Paris. We’re constantly looking for new ways to leverage technology to create a more affordable, convenient, flexible and sustainable way to travel. And we are always on the lookout for people who care about making a positive impact.
We are looking for a Confirmed Product Data Analyst to join our Data Demand squad. Our Data services are organized following Data Mesh principles, distributing data ownership to domain-specific teams that manage, own, and serve the data as a product. The team's mission is to make BlaBlaCar the go-to marketplace to book a long-distance shared ride.
To do that, the Data Demand team is building the whole experience for our passengers from the moment they look for a trip to the end of it. We’re looking at topics such as SEO, Search, Checkout, and Booking. We aim at making all of those the most efficient and simple experiences possible. By joining the Data Demand team at BlaBlaCar as a Data Analyst, you’ll make a significant impact on our passenger’s experience using data and find yourself at the crossroads of many expertise.
Within your team, you’ll work closely with your Engineering Manager (Adrien Tordjeman), 2 other Data Analysts & 1 Data Engineer. Through your projects, you will also be collaborating with Product Managers, Designers, and Software Engineers.
Alongside your team, you’ll join a well-rounded and experienced Data team working on a modern stack, and will belong to the Analytics Chapter, an internal community of 25+ analysts who meet regularly to share, learn and innovate on data analytics.
As a Data Analyst at BlaBlaCar, you would be working with the following stack: SQL, Tableau, Airflow, BigQuery, GCP (and soon dbt).
Within Data Demand team, you’ll be responsible for:
• Infusing a data-informed mindset to our Product strategy by working conjointly with Product Leadership to define, analyze and report on Product KPIs
• Providing actionable insights on our user’s behavior during Product discovery and delivery
• Overseeing Product experimentation for one or several feature squads: designing AB test protocols, analyzing their impact, and communicating their results
• Building, improving, and maintaining a suite of self-service Tableau dashboards and supporting data consumers to get autonomous in their usage of data
• Professional experience working as a Product Data Analyst
• Excellent command of SQL
• Some knowledge in applied statistics
• Proficiency in data visualization tools
• Experience in synthesizing and communicating data clearly
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically
• You have excellent communication skills and enjoy sharing and learning from others
• You are organized, results-driven, and are able to prioritize in a changing environment
• Fluent in English
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
🌎 An international environment with over 45+ nationalities
⚖️ A hybrid, flexible workplace with family-friendly policies
💡 Learning opportunities via access to training, mentorship, internal development programs, or our weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks and Tech & Product Demos
🌱 A product and a workplace with a strong commitment to sustainability
🧭 Shared BlaBlaPrinciples that are the foundation of our culture and everyday decisions
To know more, check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar!
Your Future Benefits
• Full remote possible in the country of the role
• 1 additional month parental leave 100% paid
• Financial support for home office equipment
• Relocation package and visa support
• Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
• Employee Stock Ownership plan
• Minimum 25 days holiday per year
• Local meal plan policies (Swile card in France)
• 50% transportation paid in France (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
• Mental health support through Moka.care
Interested in joining the ride?
Here’s what your hiring journey will look like:
• a 20-min remote analytical test
• a 45-min video-call with our Talent Acquisition Manager, Benjamin Rémy, to get to know you, understand your career expectations, and answer your questions
• a 45-min video-call with your future manager, Adrien Tordjeman to get to know you and present you the team
• a home assignment to evaluate your technical skills followed by a 90-min video-call with a Data Analyst and a Product Manager
• a 30-min video-call with Emmanuel Martin-Chave, VP Data
Usually, our hiring process lasts on average 20-25 days and offers usually come within 48 hours.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.