- SaaS/Servicios en la nube
- Entre 15 y 50 empleados
- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: > 3 años
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
api.video is building the first backbone of video in a video first world.
Video is complex (hosting capacity, worldwide delivery, huge amount of data on how users are interacting with each video and more) : api.video is helping developers around the world to add the video component into their existing tool. api.video is a web-service allowing users to easily integrate video into any app, software or platform. In just three lines of code, users can upload and share videos, live or on-demand.
Started in 2019, api.video focuses on a mission to make video available to everyone.
Today, video accounts for over 80% of all internet traffic! 🤯
We are increasingly living in a video-first world where our online experiences are dominated by real-time, streaming, and on-demand video.
At api.video our mission is to connect people through their cameras and videos. We are a global API-first platform managing and delivering online video at scale and our goal is to become the standard for how modern teams bring video experiences into their products and services.
Just like Stripe for payments, Twilio for text/VOIP, and Sendgrid for email; we’re making video accessible to every client and developer via our api, the world over.
We’re growing fast and are looking for an ambitious designer to join our Growth team. If you’re a creative designer star who’s passionate about the future of technology and world of design, this role is for you.
With the support and direction of the Head of Marketing and Growth Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading api.video’s visual communication. With a host of assets in play, you will refine, optimize, create and execute new assets.
As an integral part of api.video’s Growth team. The majority of your work will focus on digital and web and you will be relied upon to help lead the creative direction of many projects.
🌱 What you will be doing?
- Deliver creative visual assets, static and motion design that brings our brand to life
- Gather design references, create moodboards, scamps, storyboards, and animatics to communicate ideas to stakeholders
- Conceptualize and develop print and digital assets for marketing campaigns
- Build a cohesive branding (visual guidelines, brand book, contribute to design system) and maintain design consistency between our different channels.
- Visually communicate our technical product
- Contribute to the different touch-points of the user journey
- Lead the api creative direction and development of the brand
- Creative, original work with fluency in ideas and attention to smaller details.
- Present and motivate design choices, rough drafts, and design ideas to key stakeholders.
💧 Essential Skills:
- Strong design skills: You have worked for highly creative brands and have developed strong illustration skills as well as experience designing for web and offline media.
- 3+ years experience as a visual or/and brand designer
- Experience in working for a SaaS product and in an early stage start-up
- Attention to detail
- A strong portfolio of predominately digital design work
- API / tech flowcharts
- Fluent English, excellent verbal communication
- Be a proactive creative source
- Proficient with design software such as Figma, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), or other visual design tools.
- Know the latest design techniques, tools, and principles
🌞 Desirable Skills:
- Video / motion design
- HTML / CSS
🤩 What can you expect at api.video?
- Global presence with an international working environment
- 100% Remote possible (CET or ET time zones)
- We offer competitive salaries
- Flexible timetable - we value results over the presence
- Work in your preferred System and OS (Mac, Linux, Microsoft)
- Your voice is valued and will count in our decision making
- Personal Growth. We invest in your career development; do you need books or to attend conferences? We got you covered!
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter