Vianova is THE data platform that facilitates the integration and management of new mobility services in the public space. But, what does this mean exactly? Simply put, it allows better collaboration between cities and mobility operators (bikes, scooters, car-sharing, ride-hailing, autonomous shuttles, robot-taxis, etc.), a bit like a matchmaker 😉 but with neutral and secure data based on open-source standards. Vianova has already been adopted by more than 50 cities and operators worldwide 🌎
With aggregated data, cities can monitor mobility fleet compliance in real time (without turning into Big Brother 👀) and thus better understand their impacts on transportation networks as well as roadways.
Vianova is aiming high: to make streets more pleasant, green and accessible for all, by creating the control tower of connected mobility 🚀
Vianova is constantly looking for new talents with various experiences and profiles to join its teams. At Vianova, there is no standard profile but a joyful mix of enthusiastic personalities who like to work as a team 🤝, get out of their comfort zone and reach outstanding goals!
If you are passionate, curious, creative, entrepreneurial and have real expertise in your field 💪 Vianova is made for you!
- A stimulating adventure, with the opportunity to shape urban mobility and the cities of tomorrow
- A job that makes sense: your work contributes to reducing the space given to cars in the city and thus better redistributing public space to citizens. The goal: to make streets greener and safer... And it works: the Vianova platform is already used by about 50 cities and mobility operators in Europe. Boom 💥
- A young and diverse team, enough to improve your English 🇬🇧 on a daily basis
- An agile and pleasant work culture
- Comfortable offices with gym for the most athletics, and rooftop overlooking the Eiffel Tower for others
- Quarterly offsites to get together in an atypical setting 🏕️ around inspiring themes (what could be better than a wine tasting session to strengthen a team?)
- All the tools and latitude needed to work efficiently in remote, because sometimes it's quite nice to work from your sofa 🛋️