Year of Founding2017
Gender Breakdown45 %55 %
Average Age33 years old
Tekyn offers a service for textile production on demand and offers a solution with :
- 0 stock for 100% environmental preservation
- 100% material optimisation for a circular economy
- 0 production minimum for creative freedom
- 100% customer-oriented for 100% sales potential
- Winner of the 2020 ANDAM prize, Tekyn is revolutionising the supply chain by putting technology at the service of people, the environment and a sustainable and highly profitable fashion.
Tekyn is about producing better and fairer; You would like to learn more about the full story?
Born out of an obvious observation that it is necessary to produce in the right direction and to rethink the textile supply chain, Tekyn is growing every day through the people who make it up.
Relentless business developers, production method engineers, passionate developers, social media managers,..., if you are enthusiastic, motivated by challenges and oriented towards the future, join the Tekyn family!
Inspired by the agile and teal organisation culture, you will find within each of their teams their common values: ecological impact, operational requirement and human achievement, ambition and "Fashion tech for good".
Otázky a odpovědi