A graduate of Ecole Centrale Paris, Jérémy has gained experience in banking and start-ups. He is now the CEO of GitGuardian. Passionate about fishing and hiking, he loves spending his weekends in the wild to relax!
A graduate of Ecole Centrale Paris and Machine Learning graduate of ENS, Eric was trained by the best data scientists in Silicon Valley, before going on to specialize in cybersecurity in Paris.
Eric is the CTO of GitGuardian, directing and supervising the entire R&D team.
He knows the best cocktail recipes in Paris, and does not hesitate to step into the ring to let off steam.
Louise originally graduated from ESMOD Paris, and became a fashion designer into the ready to wear industry for 5 years after switching to HR and recruitment. She now focuses on growing the company’s headcount and structuring processes along the way.
She’s creative, adventurous, and passionate about travels and wild animals!
A graduate from both NEOMA and Northeastern University, Aymeric has an extensive international background, having worked in tech sales roles and consulting in Ireland, the UK, and the US.
Aymeric is a Senior Sales Executive at GitGuardian, focusing on US customers. He is passionate about sports and the outdoors.
Eric graduated from Centrale Paris, and became a full stack developer during 3 years in a renowned recruitment agency.
He joined GitGuardian as the first Product Management. As our internal repository monitoring product’s PM, he works with a strong team of developers to build the best automated secrets detection solution.
Eric is known in the company as “The Teacher” : always willing to educate new comers (tech and non tech people) about our products and industry!
He has been instrumental in creating this culture of knowledge sharing throughout the company.
Henri graduated from l’Ecole Polytechnique with a double master in Big Data from HEC.
After spending 6 months in the Gendarmerie Nationale, he evolved as a developer and became the 1st developer dedicated to Secret Detection at GitGuardian. He now leads the Secrets Team composed of backend & data engineers.
He is also GitGuardian’s handyman. Thanks to his passion for woodworking and masonry, he always has tools in his bag and he is ready to help at any time!
Mackenzie is a developer advocate and former co-founder of a startup in New Zealand. He is passionate about technology, DevOps and cybersecurity.
As GitGuardian’s Developer Advocate , Mackenzie shares his passion for code security and educates developers. He works hand in hand with research teams to raise awareness on the issue of Secrets Sprawl on GitHub and other VCS. Mac is discovering Paris and France, so you can count on him for some drinks in the evening, or biking during the week-end.
GitGuardian is a French cybersecurity startup helping developers and security teams secure source code.
Built by developers for developers, their mission is to protect businesses against unauthorized access to some of their most critical systems and data.
GitGuardian already helped more than 100 of the Fortune 500 as well as government organizations find exposed sensitive information that they call secrets on GitHub, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
Founded in 2017, they are post Series A and growing fast! They are supported by top-tier VCs and world-class investors who believe in their vision and ability to execute the business such as Solomon Hykes (Docker), Scott Chacon (Github), Renaud Visage (Eventbrite).
Based in Paris they are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of their customers in the United States.
The Guardians are young, passionate and aiming high!
GitGuardian is looking for passionate, detail-oriented and curious people, who want to learn more every day.
The team is young, dynamic and has huge international ambition.
GitGuardian is ready to revolutionize the cybersecurity sector by creating innovative, transparent and enjoyable products.
GitGuardian’s values are:
- Everyone is a teacher, we learn together
- Fail smart, grow fast
- Dare and go the extra mile!
- Innovate, step by step
- Team up, stay humble!
- They are experiencing rapid growth (+ 20 to 25 employees each year)
- They value diversity and have a few different nationalities working together in English. To support their needs of english native profiles they even sponsor visas and “titres de séjour” thanks to the “passeport talent” developed by the French Tech!
- They are French tech supporters and adopt many cool new apps (Qonto, Alan, Payfit, Dashlane, at.café…)
- They have a strong written culture and value asynchronous work (#Gitlab fans)
- They are agile and love to iterate on their tools, workflows and process to improve themselves continuously.
- They are sports enthusiasts (jogging, yoga, swimming, table football).
- They love to gather around team building activities! Each employee benefit from a monthly budget to spent on Team events which are organised.
- They are remote friendly! Their offices are based in central Paris (75011) and each person of the team can do remote work for 3 days a week in order to facilitate a good work - life balance. They also benefit from a Home office equipment allowance to equip their space.
- They are pet friendly and have a couple of 4 legged team members.