Year of Founding2017
Average Age31 years old
GitGuardian is a French cybersecurity startup helping developers and security teams secure source code.
Built by developers for developers, their mission is to protect businesses against unauthorized access to some of their most critical systems and data.
GitGuardian already helped more than 100 of the Fortune 500 as well as government organizations find exposed sensitive information that they call secrets on GitHub, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
Founded in 2017, they are post Series A and growing fast! They are supported by top-tier VCs and world-class investors who believe in their vision and ability to execute the business such as Solomon Hykes (Docker), Scott Chacon (Github), Renaud Visage (Eventbrite).
Based in Paris they are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of their customers in the United States.
The Guardians are young, passionate and aiming high!
GitGuardian is looking for passionate, detail-oriented and curious people, who want to learn more every day.
The team is young, dynamic and has huge international ambition.
GitGuardian is ready to revolutionize the cybersecurity sector by creating innovative, transparent and enjoyable products.
GitGuardian’s values are:
- Everyone is a teacher, we learn together
- Fail smart, grow fast
- Dare and go the extra mile!
- Innovate, step by step
- Team up, stay humble!
- They are experiencing rapid growth (+ 20 to 25 employees each year)
- They value diversity and have a few different nationalities working together in English. To support their needs of english native profiles they even sponsor visas and “titres de séjour” thanks to the “passeport talent” developed by the French Tech!
- They are French tech supporters and adopt many cool new apps (Qonto, Alan, Payfit, Dashlane, at.café…)
- They have a strong written culture and value asynchronous work (#Gitlab fans)
- They are agile and love to iterate on their tools, workflows and process to improve themselves continuously.
- They are sports enthusiasts (jogging, yoga, swimming, table football).
- They love to gather around team building activities! Each employee benefit from a monthly budget to spent on Team events which are organised.
- They are remote friendly! Their offices are based in central Paris (75011) and each person of the team can do remote work for 3 days a week in order to facilitate a good work - life balance. They also benefit from a Home office equipment allowance to equip their space.
- They are pet friendly and have a couple of 4 legged team members.
Otázky a odpovědi