- Prague, Bratislava
- Navštíviť stránku
Year of Founding2012
Average Age30 years old
We are a people-first company.
Webhelp in the world:
+110 000 passionate game-changers
“If you are a good person, Webhelp will always give you a chance and support you.”
Sabina, Inside Sales Representative
Dave Pattman, CX Managing Director for @wearegobeyond, part of the Webhelp Group shares digital-infused solutions t… https://t.co/lasedNeLOh
Webhelp designs, delivers, and optimizes unforgettable human experiences for today’s digital world – creating game-changing customer journeys. From sales to service, content moderation to credit management, Webhelp is an end-to-end partner across all B2C and B2B customer journeys. Its over 120,000 passionate employees across more than 60 countries thrive on making a difference for the world’s most exciting brands. Webhelp's business is all about creating lasting impressions for the clients and their customers. Also, we make business more human by bringing our values to life every day and in everything we do. Webhelp is a team-oriented company that puts commitment, unity, integrity, and recognition at the forefront of its values. We keep our word and work together to achieve more, treat everyone fairly and positively, and celebrate everyone’s contribution to our collective success.
What they are looking for
We are on the hunt for a variety of roles in both B2C and B2B sectors. In the B2C, we are seeking customer service advisors, team leaders, and project managers. For B2B, our ideal candidates are those in sales positions, supervisors, sales managers, and business analysts.
Good to know
We are people first company and as such we provide many benefits:
- 20/25 days of fully paid holiday
- Close to public transport (metro Budějovická & bus Košická)
- Meal vouchers
- Tasty coffee & tea
- Fresh fruit and refreshments in the workplace
- Multisport card
- Daily use of foreign languages, especially English
- Game corners (ping pong, football, PS4), relaxation zones and terraces (for smokers and non-smokers)
- Fully equipped kitchenettes
- Plenty of restaurants that are also vegan-friendly around the office.
- Close to public transport (metro Budějovická)
- Fitness center or park nearby
- Interactive activities: team buildings, company parties, sports, etc.
- Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment
- Work-from-home or hybrid work model opportunities — depending on the role and the project or department.
Otázky a odpovede