Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Vianova makes cities’ mobility safer and more sustainable by leveraging connected vehicles data
Vianova is a leading mobility data platform that helps cities and operators build safer and more sustainable transportation systems.
Through its platform and API suite, Vianova serves 30 cities across the globe in 10 different countries, and aggregates data from 50 transportation services. Our technology facilitates data sharing within the mobility ecosystem and provides tools for cities to better manage their streets and curbs, in the transportation revolution.
With the rapid development of new transportation services, from e-scooters, last mile deliveries to autonomous vehicles, Vianova’s mission focuses on leveraging connected vehicles data to make our cities greener and safer. Our fast growing company gathers mobility and data-science experts from leading organizations, tech companies and universities.
We are now looking for an ambitious and hands-on Platform Engineer to join our team and build with us the Operating System that will help cities and transportation services thrive in the mobility revolution. You will help us shorten our systems development life cycle to provide continuous delivery with high software quality. At Vianova, as we grow to deliver our solutions to hundreds of cities and transportation services across the world, your ability to automate and scale our systems will be paramount to the company’s success.
🎯 Your missions :
- Maintain and improve our CI/CD pipelines
- Manage our platform with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Pulumi)
- Develop strategies to reduce processing time on the Vianova platform
- Apply and implement robust DevOps workflows
- Develop in Python the Back-End mobility intelligence of the Vianova platform
- Lead the development of public APIs to be shared with mobility operators and cities, containing mobility and compliance metrics
- Develop mobility data APIs using mobility data standards (MDS, GBFS)
In charge of build/run by following DevOps philosophy
🎁 What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Exciting benefits from health insurance, to travel and meal tickets
- Be part of a challenging adventure, with a passionate team, shaping the future of urban mobility and smart cities in Europe
- Opportunity to work with an international team with high technical and scientific backgrounds, from Google, Alliance Renault-Nissan, Dassault Systemes
- Agile and fun working culture, with great colleagues to learn from
- Comfortable offices in the center of Paris with gym as well as various team activities and events, or full remote in Europe
We are looking for someone with:
- Mandatory development experience in Python (previous job or personal work) — Knowledge of RESTful and JSON APIs development in Python (FastAPI)
- Mandatory experience with IaaS and PaaS pipelines in modern cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Knowledge of relational and nonrelational database management (Snowflake, DBT, PostgreSQL) —
Recommended experience with large data set manipulation & data mining
- Full capacity to setup/deploy new features with modern CI/CD and deployment tool chain by adopting state of the art version control and release management
- Required previous experience with cloud deployment of web services and integration of 3rd party APIs
- Maker spirit and grit: we are looking for someone passionate, entrepreneurial and go-getter, with a strong work ethic as well as a genuine interest in the company’s mission
- screening interview (~30min)
- fully remote exercise or case study to evaluate your hard skills
- debriefing your exercise and projecting yourself in the company (~60min)
- cultural fit interview with a C-level (~30min)
- meeting with the team (~2h)
- reference checks