- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Společnost Quadient je v globálním měřítku jedním z lídrů v oborů řízení Customer Experience. Nabízí řešení ve čtyřech hlavních oblastech: řízení zákaznické zkušenosti, automatizace business procesů, řešení související s poštovními službami a řešení Parcel Locker.
Quadient Technologies UK Ltd, based in Loughton, Essex, has gained a reputation for the innovative design and development of market leading mailing and paper handling solutions, further strengthened by its efficient in-house manufacturing capabilities. We are part of the Quadient Group, a leading supplier of Business Connection Solutions in the UK and across the globe, with over 800,000 customers across 90 countries with almost 6,000 employees.
- Ensure we have an achievable Build Plan that matches Customer Demand whilst optimizing costs and inventory levels.
- Make sure that we get the right material, in the right place at the right time, to achieve this Build Plan.
- Form part of the STL Senior Management Team
- Take responsibility for overall management of the Material Planning, Production Control, Stores, Purchasing and Sales Order Planning functions at the Loughton Site.
- In conjunction with the Site Director, agree the vision and strategy for the Material Functions and Systems.
- Develop team spirit and an environment which encourages best practices, personal development and staff engagement. Be a change agent for both the culture and working practices within the company.
- Manage Functional Team Leaders by providing objectives, feedback, guidance and training.
- Contribute to the on-going development of our ERP system to optimise material supply & manufacturing performance.
- Develop a good working relationship with Key Customer Representatives to ensure their demand is always understood and any problems are quickly resolved.
- Work closely with the Manufacturing Manager to ensure a seamless bridge between Demand and Supply and that any capacity imbalances are identified and resolved.
- HND / Degree level
- Minimum 5 years Material Management experience in Mechanical, Electrical or Engineering type manufacturing.
- Experience of implementing and running both discrete and flow Manufacturing Systems.
- An excellent working knowledge of ERP systems gained, in part, by hands-on experience.
- Previous responsibility for a multi skilled team, undertaking duties such as Performance Management, identifying Training & Development needs etc.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and people management skills.
- QHSE responsibility and understanding.
- Committed effective Leadership Skills.
- Ability to engage and motivate Team Leaders and Staff
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Effective management and delegation
- Forward planner, visionary
- Well organised
- Pridať medzi obľúbené
- Zdieľať na Twitteri
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn